New Star Wars Movie - Is it any good? Watch

ucije
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I might be the only star wars fan who hasn't seen the new movie yet. Going to see it this weekend anyways. Just curious.... is it better than the other 6 star wars movies.
NT226
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ucije)
I might be the only star wars fan who hasn't seen the new movie yet. Going to see it this weekend anyways. Just curious.... is it better than the other 6 star wars movies.
Hi. I would say that it is better than the prequels and similar quality to the other films in my opinion, but obviously much better effects and it's great in 3D
Louisb19
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
3rd best Star Wars so far I'd say.
TianaEsther
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If I was going to put the movies in order of ranking, it would probably be 6,7,5,4,3,2,1. I really enjoyed it and thought it was brilliant! Definitely would love to watch it again. Watch out for spoilers though, they're almost unmissable these days especially since you haven't seen it yet and it came out almost 2 weeks ago.
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I thought it was pretty decent, better than phantom menace at least
username1967813
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ucije)
Can I just say that it was good but didn't live up to the hype. It was basically a rehash of episode 4.

Also I thought the prequels were better than this film and I don't even care lmfao
ucije
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
interesting. thx guys, i am sure it would be a good watch anyways
Blondie987
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm not even a Star Wars fan and I enjoyed it, I actually ended up seeing it twice as my family and one of my friends wanted to see it lol
Vikingninja
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Better than the prequels but it didn't live up to the hype and isn't contending with the originals in my opinion. Some of the characters I found annoying.
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zargabaath)
I thought it was pretty decent, better than phantom menace at least
Doesn't say much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rainbowsandfries
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A close second best in my opinion 🙌🏻 really impressed with how they brought it back
Shqiptare
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think so. It has flaws to be sure, but it blows the prequels out of the water. I'd even argue it's better than Return of the Jedi.
WhimsicalSloth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Although it wasn't perfect in my opinion, it was better than the prequels by far and very entertaining. And this is coming from someone who used to be wholly disinterested in the films. My opinion has altered a little since then, though I hate to admit it.
TitanCream
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I loved it and I'm a huge SW fan.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's great. Probably the third best film of the bunch, behind A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back.
asif007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ucije)
So what did you think?
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oscar Isaac is the best thing in it, by the way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (153)
18.87%
Labour (347)
42.79%
Liberal Democrats (161)
19.85%
Green Party (45)
5.55%
Brexit Party (21)
2.59%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.37%
SNP (11)
1.36%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.74%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.12%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.12%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)