The Student Room Group

Missed call when phone was off on my smartphone..need help

OK, where can I find last call, it seems I've only got a list of actualy spoken calls, and can't find who last called. I'm new to it, so I forgot to swipe the phone symbol ,to get it back up, I just did the regular swipe and I think that may have counted to stop their attempt to call. I did that once before too, does it mean the other person will think you blocked them? Now the problem is I can't figure any call, it's not listed. It may have been important and is bugging me. Can anyone help?
I'm concerned that the way I been turning the phone on when calls come in when the phone is dormant is making it seem to the other end like i've rejected or blocked and stopping the call, and since there is no record of the call unless I pick up. I assume one problem is that if I swipe the phone symbol, bit hard when rushing, then I will get the chance to answer. The other ting I want to know is how I can get a record not just of conversations but of incoming calls I missed, it's weird because my phone shows historical missed calls but this isn't coming up...does that mean it's not counting as missed, and that by swiping on normally, and not to phone, it has counted me as rejecting the call? If so this seems very unsatisfactory. Oh and I'll rep all of yis.
Will. Rep. Honest.
Reply 3
You should be able to go to your call history or your call log and it should tell you your missed calls.

On Android, you can do this by clicking on the telephone icon and going to the tab to view the log/history
Original post by UWS
You should be able to go to your call history or your call log and it should tell you your missed calls.

On Android, you can do this by clicking on the telephone icon and going to the tab to view the log/history

I know, but for some reason, it has other missed calls from a while back, but not the one where it turn yesterday- could it be taking time to log it? Or might it not log one from a withheld no.?
Reply 5
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
I know, but for some reason, it has other missed calls from a while back, but not the one where it turn yesterday- could it be taking time to log it? Or might it not log one from a withheld no.?

If it was a withheld number it would be listed as "private number"
Original post by Tpos
If it was a withheld number it would be listed as "private number"

Could the fact I did the normal phone swipe on, not to phone, mean that it count as rejected(well it clearly did stop it)and therefore if I rejected it it wouldn't be listed?
Reply 7
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
Could the fact I did the normal phone swipe on, not to phone, mean that it count as rejected(well it clearly did stop it)and therefore if I rejected it it wouldn't be listed?

All calls are normally listed on the log. Perhaps you accidentally deleted it from the log

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending