Osazy
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Explore the ways Helen Dunmore presents strong feelings and/or attitudes between the characters in My Polish Teacher's Tie
sunnydespair
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Er. I've not read it. Firstly identify the characters that you were drawn to and found to be particularly interesting. Then try to describe their actions and thoughts
Student403
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Didn't know this was a book and I thought this thread would be about how someone got offended by the content on their Polish teacher's tie :lol:
batoot
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Osazy)
Explore the ways Helen Dunmore presents strong feelings and/or attitudes between the characters in My Polish Teacher's Tie
when i saw this thread title i instantly wanted to kms.... memories of the AQA anthology book
Osazy
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
My teacher is been annoying saying I should use literary device to describe:confused::mad::mad: it
batoot
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Osazy)
Spoiler:
Show
My teacher is been annoying saying I should use literary device to describe:confused::mad::mad: it
I can't remember if it's a story or a poem.
If it's not very long post it and I'll analyse/do it for you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.93%
Okay (65)
29.02%
A bit lacking (84)
37.5%
Not good at all (55)
24.55%

Watched Threads