Guys, would you date a girl with tattoos and piercings? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I've got a tattoo on my lower back of a lily, then I have two at the back of my thighs of bows so like this

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...124b9bc220.jpg

I also have one under my boob of a dragonfly. On top of that, I have nipple and a piercing around my lady part areas..

I was wondering, would it be a turn off? Or a turn on?
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's not something I'd take into consideration really, though tattoos and piercings can be really nice in moderation and done well

Honestly I think yours would be more of a turn on for me
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Alexion)
It's not something I'd take into consideration really, though tattoos and piercings can be really nice in moderation and done well

Honestly I think yours would be more of a turn on for me
So the nipple and clit piercings wouldn't be a problem?
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Nup definitely not... I know that it generally divides opinion, but I like it either way
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The tramp stamp, the ribbons and the clit pericing would be pretty offputting personally. I prefer upper back tattoos. Nipple piercings arent that big a deal if they're discrete.
Ben4
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So I've got a tattoo on my lower back of a lily, then I have two at the back of my thighs of bows so like this

I also have one under my boob of a dragonfly. On top of that, I have nipple and a piercing around my lady part areas..

That pic is so f-ing hot. Yes I would date a girl with tattoos.

Posted from TSR Mobile
BobbyFlay
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I personally don't mind tattoos or piercings.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zargabaath)
The tramp stamp, the ribbons and the clit pericing would be pretty offputting personally. I prefer upper back tattoos. Nipple piercings arent that big a deal if they're discrete.
Ok so if I got rid of the clit piercing and the tramp stamp then would it be better?
Zargabaath
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ok so if I got rid of the clit piercing and the tramp stamp then would it be better?
Only for me personally. I think you should do what makes you happy and find someone who's attracted to that.
donutellme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No thank you.
Cremated_Spatula
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's face piercings (Nose, lip, eyebrow, eyelid ect.) and over-the-top or weird tattoos that would turn me off.

Genital piercings (including nipples) don't particularly add anything, they just look really painful. Tramp stamps aren't nearly as classy as those bow tattoos, but they aren't an eyesore.

(Original post by donutellme)
No thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgCxypSjmzY
Mr Smurf
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes I would.
whydoidothis?
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No to clit piercings, only hate tattoos if they are on the face.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
it depends on the guy. i myself find tattoos and piercings a definite turnoff (as well as alcohol consumption, smoking, drugs, nail varnish / too much makeup and a bunch of other things)
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
It's face piercings (Nose, lip, eyebrow, eyelid ect.) and over-the-top or weird tattoos that would turn me off.

Genital piercings (including nipples) don't particularly add anything, they just look really painful. Tramp stamps aren't nearly as classy as those bow tattoos, but they aren't an eyesore.
You think the bow tattoos look better than my tramp stamp? That's something I get a lot tbh
chikane
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

If i was a guy yes i think woman with tattoos and piercings are quiet sexy also if they are intelligent and classy.
Cremated_Spatula
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You think the bow tattoos look better than my tramp stamp? That's something I get a lot tbh
Well I don't really know, you'd have to send me pics. :sexface:
Spoiler:
Show
Just kidding btw :innocent:
MyunrequitedLove
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tattoo's are cool, facial piercings are defo a no no for me.
TSR Mustafa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Most likely not
Anonymous #1
(Original post by chikane)
If i was a guy yes i think woman with tattoos and piercings are quiet sexy also if they are intelligent and classy.
I have a degree in Chemistry
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads