hl08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ok i need help and i have few questions. If you know the answer please message me thank you. I am currently in uni and i want to retake my A-level Psychology (aqa a) and maths (edexcel). I want to resit my AS psy and AS maths in may and june 2016 and then my A2s in 2017. But I heard they are changing the specs. Would this affect private candidates? Would i still be able to use the old specs? Thank you so much!
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hl08)
I am currently in uni and i want to retake my A-level Psychology (aqa a) and maths (edexcel). I want to resit my AS psy and AS maths in may and june 2016 and then my A2s in 2017. But I heard they are changing the specs. Would this affect private candidates?
Yes, the changes affect everyone - they're not going to bother to run separate qualifications for a handful for candidates.

(Original post by hl08)
Would i still be able to use the old specs? Thank you so much!
The last chance to take AS in Psychology will be Summer 2016, and (you do need to double check this) the last chance to take A2 Psychology will be Summer 2017. Maths is changing 2 years behind Psychology so will all be available for a while.
hl08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Thank you so much! That helps a lot! That means i'm safe with maths and AS psy. I just need to check a2 psy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (516)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.38%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.57%

Watched Threads