Private candidate

Watch this thread
hl08
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Ok i need help and i have few questions. If you know the answer please message me thank you. I am currently in uni and i want to retake my A-level Psychology (aqa a) and maths (edexcel). I want to resit my AS psy and AS maths in may and june 2016 and then my A2s in 2017. But I heard they are changing the specs. Would this affect private candidates? Would i still be able to use the old specs? Thank you so much!
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hl08)
I am currently in uni and i want to retake my A-level Psychology (aqa a) and maths (edexcel). I want to resit my AS psy and AS maths in may and june 2016 and then my A2s in 2017. But I heard they are changing the specs. Would this affect private candidates?
Yes, the changes affect everyone - they're not going to bother to run separate qualifications for a handful for candidates.

(Original post by hl08)
Would i still be able to use the old specs? Thank you so much!
The last chance to take AS in Psychology will be Summer 2016, and (you do need to double check this) the last chance to take A2 Psychology will be Summer 2017. Maths is changing 2 years behind Psychology so will all be available for a while.
hl08
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thank you so much! That helps a lot! That means i'm safe with maths and AS psy. I just need to check a2 psy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (1)
16.67%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (1)
16.67%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (0)
0%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (1)
16.67%
Reading articles about what steps to take (2)
33.33%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
16.67%

Watched Threads