Nearly there .. Merkel's New Year's speech will have arabic subtitles

Watch this thread
Nephthys
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...bic-subtitles/
Carpe Diem Jay
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
oh no them muzlamics are taking over
TunaTunnel
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Thanks to all the lefties for ruining Europe by wanting this.
abruiseonthesky
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Aw Angela's my bae
abruiseonthesky
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
'German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s usual New Year speech will be available with Arabic subtitles this year, in the surest sign yet that Germany is bending to the hordes of migrants that have settled there, rather than requiring them to learn the native language.' (also bants that they don't care about the English subtitles - why should British expats have to learn German amirite?!)

In the meantime...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...child-refugees
thunder_chunky
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Subtitles available in other languages. It truly is the end of days. Trust those goons at Breitbart to overreact.
Gears265
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by abruiseonthesky)
Aw Angela's my bae
Don't worry, she is slowly imposing your dream of a sharia Europe
Gears265
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Imagine Europe without Germany...just imagine.

How life would have been so much better without the misery caused by that country
childofthesun
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Arab takeover *****esssss

#Al7amdulillah
TheLoneArab
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by childofthesun)
Arab takeover *****esssss

#Al7amdulillah
TaashMaTaash is GOAT.
hoping4Astars
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
People need to realise that not all Arab refugees are Muslims: a lot of the refugees are Christians that were being persecuted in Syria.
TheLoneArab
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hoping4Astars)
People need to realise that not all Arab refugees are Muslims: a lot of the refugees are Christians that were being persecuted in Syria.
Muslim bashing is the more PC version of "NO COLOURED PEOPLE IN ARE WHITE EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Nephthys
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by TheLoneArab)
Muslim bashing is the more PC version of "NO COLOURED PEOPLE IN ARE WHITE EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
58 posts per day holy mother of God
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
For God sake this is truly melodrama if I've ever seen such a thing.

In Shakespeare's words "Much ado about nothing."
abruiseonthesky
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Gears265)
Don't worry, she is slowly imposing your dream of a sharia Europe
Oh ye because that's what i want as a lefty, obviously...

did you even read my second comment pal
TheLoneArab
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nephthys)
58 posts per day holy mother of God
Got some catching up to do. Been off here for over 2 months.
abruiseonthesky
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hoping4Astars)
How dare you point out fact
abruiseonthesky
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by thunder_chunky)
Subtitles available in other languages. It truly is the end of days. Trust those goons at Breitbart to overreact.
Apparently if you're a British expat you don't need to learn German, it's perfectly fine to use the subtitles... I hate this 'everyone speaks English so I don't need to learn a foreign language' mentality, especially when it's so inconsistently applied for some sort of agenda like we see at Breitbart...
Gears265
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Oh ye because that's what i want as a lefty, obviously...

did you even read my second comment pal
Your comment was 4 words declaring your gay love for Merkel. I support that by the way. It does not bother me. What you do with her is none of my business.
Gears265
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Apparently if you're a British expat you don't need to learn German, it's perfectly fine to use the subtitles... I hate this 'everyone speaks English so I don't need to learn a foreign language' mentality, especially when it's so inconsistently applied for some sort of agenda like we see at Breitbart...
I support this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
21.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
8.51%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
8.51%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
10.64%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (12)
25.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
25.53%

Watched Threads