General Chit-Chat for Forumites 4 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Chit Chat 3 (now locked) got lost somewhere down the 3rd page, so heres Chit Chat 4.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You're such an efficient mod!! I would give you more reputation, but i have to spread it a bit first
Expression
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adhsur)
You're such an efficient mod!! I would give you more reputation, but i have to spread it a bit first
Thanks Adhsur - hope everyones just as satisfied as you.
CR3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
expression!!!! nice going man..i'm out one day and u become moderator...congrats

CR
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)

if were all now prevented from giving reputaion...doesnt it make it a pointless thing?!?

love Katy ***
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We are? Well I was wondering why I couldn't seem to give reputation to anyone...Woo hoo! I've come back to my exalted status *feels special*
Expression
Rep:
?
(Original post by ickle_katy)
if were all now prevented from giving reputaion...doesnt it make it a pointless thing?!?

love Katy ***
At the moment it appears that it is, only d has the power to sort this one I'm afraid...
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
At the moment it appears that it is, only d has the power to sort this one I'm afraid...

...he's tried..but cant do anything about it coz mine got locked the first day i had it coz i was soo excited i gave them to everyone!!

love Katy ***
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
As I posted in the now lost CC3, I applied and attended an interview at the Showcase Cinemas (near where ickle_katy and I live).

I was suppose to hear the next day (Sunday) but when I didn't I phone up on the Tuesday (a week tomorrow). She said she didn't reaslie but the finally decision wasn't up to her and the General Manager had to decide and she get back to me.

Its been a week now. Do you think I should ring them again?

I have seen in Hyper Value (the one in the business park with B&Q etc next to the park, ickle_katy) ads for part time staff. Not bad wages either but the place is terrible to work in.

Should I apply (there's anything else around here) or wait until I hear from Showcase?
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (95)
18.66%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (324)
63.65%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.72%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.97%

Watched Threads