The Student Room Group

Easier AQA FP3 papers?

I'll start on a couple easier papers to get me started, could somebody a couple? If nobody replies than I'll do the ones with the lowest UMS for an A
Original post by Lucasium
I'll start on a couple easier papers to get me started, could somebody a couple? If nobody replies than I'll do the ones with the lowest UMS for an A

I'm in same boat as you. I left the chapter on polar coordinates till last, since im self teaching it. I was assuming the earlier papers, 2005-07 would be a lot easier.

Wouldn't it make more sense to find higher grade boundary papers? Cause that would indicate the questions were easy and most people could answer them.. But I like the idea of using grade boundaries to find easy ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by MahuduElec
I'm in same boat as you. I left the chapter on polar coordinates till last, since im self teaching it. I was assuming the earlier papers, 2005-07 would be a lot easier.

Wouldn't it make more sense to find higher grade boundary papers? Cause that would indicate the questions were easy and most people could answer them.. But I like the idea of using grade boundaries to find easy ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a threat, if I don't get what I need then I'm just going to do something crazy
Original post by Lucasium
It's a threat, if I don't get what I need then I'm just going to do something crazy

Oh, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest