The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah about 3/4 of a stone. But i'm actively trying to gain mass though so that doesn't count in this context aha.
Although, after christmas day itself I weighed myself and i had lost half a pound? Crazy lol
I lost weight :smile:. I gained a tiny bit in the weeks leading up to the break as my colleagues were stuffing me with chocolate on my birthday (15/12) and for christmas but I lost it over the hols :smile:.
Original post by keromedic
I lost weight :smile:. I gained a tiny bit in the weeks leading up to the break as my colleagues were stuffing me with chocolate on my birthday (15/12) and for christmas but I lost it over the hols :smile:.

jelous lol xxx
no, happily i lost it :redface:
Original post by sportykitty
jelous lol xxx

I was poor in hols as had to spend money on others and had more time to be more active.

It's easy to gain weight with work. Snacking all day, unhealthy lunches and not motivation for gym after stressful day

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
no
Original post by CoolCavy
no, happily i lost it :redface:

how lol xxx
how lol xxx

cos i haven't eaten that much recently, well except on christmas day itself :colondollar: xx
gained no weight through xmas
Original post by CoolCavy
cos i haven't eaten that much recently, well except on christmas day itself :colondollar: xx

Original post by ...imrah
gained no weight through xmas

arhh u lot make me sick lol xxx
Reply 30
Yeah unfortunately. Especially as the gym was closed and had odd closing times for the past week. :frown:
arhh u lot make me sick lol xxx

because i don't celebrate xmas therefore i gained no weight?
i did eat loads of junk though :s-smilie:
because i don't celebrate xmas therefore i gained no weight?
i did eat loads of junk though :s-smilie:

even if u dont celebrate it lik the gyms are shut no trainin sessions happen an choclate is everywheeeeere! xxx
even if u dont celebrate it lik the gyms are shut no trainin sessions happen an choclate is everywheeeeere! xxx

i admit to eating loads of chocolate but tbh i haven't gained weight in the last 2 or so months?
i admit to eating loads of chocolate but tbh i haven't gained weight in the last 2 or so months?

wel jelous!!! xxx
wel jelous!!! xxx

i'm a bit concerned, it's deffo not normal seen as though i'm a growing process :tongue:
i'm a bit concerned, it's deffo not normal seen as though i'm a growing process :tongue:

wtf how old r u xxx
wtf how old r u xxx

16?
16?

dats not fair! i gained lik 2 stone when I was 16 lol luckily most to my boobs lol xxx
Original post by A321
Yeah unfortunately. Especially as the gym was closed and had odd closing times for the past week. :frown:

hopefully u were back in there today xxx

Latest