The Student Room Group

Ladies, would you date a bi guy?

Would you date a guy who is bisexual, or admits to having experimented sexually with men in his past?

Particularly interested in your views if you are an ethnic minority - especially if you are a south Asian girl.

Scroll to see replies

why not
Don't really matter. People date people because they like them not because if who their previous sexual partners were. Some people though, the insecure ones, think that bi people are just constantly on 'the hunt' and are really greedy. So there might be some girls that will go total para on who you're hanging out with because they're concerned that you're going to sleep with them. My advice is go for someone who is also bi so they understand the fact that nobody ,even bi's , is attracted to everyone that they meet or wants to bone them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Absolutely. Imagine how cool it'd be to have a boyfriend who might also have gay best friends, and instead of getting jealous would join in when you started saying how hot some celebs are :biggrin:

(I'm Irish btw even though that's not the ethnic minority you're looking for).
Yep
You can have conversations together about how hot Tom Hardy is.
Not a south Asian female, but yeah - why the hell wouldn't I?
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Yep

that's double the people you have to worry about him cheating on you with :colone:
Original post by Lil singh
that's double the people you have to worry about him cheating on you with :colone:

i'm not with anyone to be cheated on harhar

and he's not bi :erm:
omg was that the 'embarrassing' thing?! :cry2:

If you have to worry about your boyfriend getting with everyone of the opposite sex then sorry to say it but your relationship sucks anyway!
i'm not with anyone to be cheated on harhar

and he's not bi :erm:
omg was that the 'embarrassing' thing?! :cry2:

No Jesus lol
I meant him as in, any him
Original post by Saoirse:3
If you have to worry about your boyfriend getting with everyone of the opposite sex then sorry to say it but your relationship sucks anyway!

sir-sha it's too early in the morning to be hearing the truth :erm:

I...don't have a boyfriend.
Not a girl, but throwing my penny in regardless: I only realised the girl I was dating was bi AFTER we split up after six months.

Makes no difference to me, personally. If I'd found out she identified as gay, well then that would have been very confusing. But, her sexuality identity included me, so what difference would it make? :h:

In fact, I was infinitely more concerned with what the fact I only just found out implied about the state of our relationship than the fact she was bi itself.

What? How're you siding with this person?! Who even is this person? lol

The name is pronounced, sir-sha? I thought it was...sarsee...
Too much to risk, seems too much of a headache.

I'm a Catholic Portuguese and indo- Guyanese mix.

I'm sorry :frown: :hugs:

I...don't have a boyfriend.

Maybe soon :smile:

The name is pronounced, sir-sha? I thought it was...sarsee...

Seer-sha :smile:
Reply 18
Absolutely. Imagine how cool it'd be to have a boyfriend who might also have gay best friends, and instead of getting jealous would join in when you started saying how hot some celebs are :biggrin:

(I'm Irish btw even though that's not the ethnic minority you're looking for).

OMG you know what that would be so cool :O

*adds to list of preferred traits*

OP I don't see a problem with it :tongue: (and I'm Muslim, Middle Eastern)
Maybe soon :smile:

:indiff:

Anywho, how did you and the hatless cat TSR-meet? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending