Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sorry my post didn't go through.

Well I will, even though I've got a tonne of exams to be revising for. The more important question though is whether you'll be playing along in the UKL Fantasy Wimbledon Championship? If you do want to take part then click the link in my signature to enter.

I'll be cheering for Chanda Rubin and Andy Roddick, who are you going to support?

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Semi-finals and finals. Maybe a few women's games too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Semi-finals and finals. Maybe a few women's games too.
    Pervert .

Any thoughts on who you might be watching in those matches?

ReputationRep:
    yes! im cheering rodick 2!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoldyMuyo)
    Pervert .

Any thoughts on who you might be watching in those matches?

Me, pervert? I wanted to see for myself the high standard of the women's game...

Sharapova all the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shing_a_ding)
    yes! im cheering rodick 2!!
    I don't know how people can't cheer him, he's one of the most "special" players I've seen in ages, if not the most special.

ReputationRep:
    Me, pervert? I wanted to see for myself the high standard of the women's game...

Sharapova all the way
    Hey, leave the screamer alone, she's mine.

ReputationRep:

Sharapova all the way
    Hmmmm, I'm just not convinced .

Just make sure they don't switch the coverage over to the men's game or to Martina Navratilova whilst you're busy "watching".

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how people can't cheer him, he's one of the most "special" players I've seen in ages, if not the most special.

His game, along with those of Scud, Goran, and Greg are possible the most boring in the world of tennis, simply because of their "Hit it as hard as possible and smash it one on the rare occasion they manage to get a block return in" style of play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    If thats what floats your boat then there's some pretty good ones in the Mens game as well .

ReputationRep:
    Duck out biiiatch, you can have the seniors!

ReputationRep:
    His game, along with those of Scud, Goran, and Greg are possible the most boring in the world of tennis, simply because of their "Hit it as hard as possible and smash it one on the rare occasion they manage to get a block return in" style of play.
    Granted he has a great serve, but unlike those other three he has the rest to go with it, he's comfortable at the net and at the baseline and he puts so much power into all of his shots as well.

ReputationRep:
    undefinedANDY RODDICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    If thats what floats your boat then there's some pretty good ones in the Mens game as well .

No, you must have been watching Venus Williams against Ameile Mauresmo , believe it or not they are BOTH female :eek: despite having figures that most blokes wouldn't argue belonged in the XY category.

ReputationRep:
    A N D Y R O D D I C K ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

ReputationRep:
    COME ON TIM!!!!

Wimbeldon is set to be rained off in its first few days, according to the weather experts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    COME ON TIM!!!!

Wimbeldon is set to be rained off in its first few days, according to the weather experts.

Grand, re runs of the French Open it is then.

ReputationRep:
    Grand, re runs of the French Open it is then.
    Oh yes.

And if it carries on, may be we'll be watching the Australian Open too!

ReputationRep:
    Exams have so removed me from the outside world that I don't even know - when's Wimbledon starting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    Exams have so removed me from the outside world that I don't even know - when's Wimbledon starting?
    Monday 12 noon start.

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.