Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    What are the best University's in London for IT (ict)/ Computing degress?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lookingforhelp!)
    Hey
    Thanks
    Imperial. Easily

ReputationRep:
    Kings college

(Original post by lookingforhelp!)
    Hey
    Thanks
    Imperial for CS
    King's has a very good reputation in Systems Engineering and Electronics w/ CS
    Dunno much about UCL
    I'm told that RH and City also have good departments but the above are more widely know I think

ReputationRep:
    I tink my prejudice is still growing. Imperial I say again Oh crap...back to P5...

(Original post by Mysticmin)
    I tink my prejudice is still growing. Imperial I say again Oh crap...back to P5...
    I tried to work Edinburgh in but I just couldn't come up with a link. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    I tried to work Edinburgh in but I just couldn't come up with a link. :rolleyes:
    come on, be radom, the guy mentioned computing, he was practically feeding a chance for an edinburgh mention to you

come on, be radom, the guy mentioned computing, he was practically feeding a chance for an edinburgh mention to you
    Well I've worked it in now so I tell the guy that he should abandon England and go up to Scotland!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well I've worked it in now so I tell the guy that he should abandon England and go up to Scotland!!!
    Bien Sur!

Bien Sur!
    Don't be going all continental on me sweetie.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be going all continental on me sweetie.
    Ba Vene. I think, it's Italian for ok

Ba Vene. I think, it's Italian for ok
    See now if that post was all in Italian then I'm starting to pick it up a little bit because I understood the last few words!!!

ReputationRep:
    See now if that post was all in Italian then I'm starting to pick it up a little bit because I understood the last few words!!!
    Sweetie, I only know one phrase in italian, and that's tu es bella et ti amo :rolleyes: not a phrase I want to be throwing around.

ReputationRep:
    I am officially setting up a thread hijackers society and you two will be part of the founding committee

Sweetie, I only know one phrase in italian, and that's tu es bella et ti amo :rolleyes: not a phrase I want to be throwing around.
    So which of the following should I use that phrase on....?!? :confused:

1) Mummy
    2) Arch Nemesis
    3) Brunette Hottie

ReputationRep:
    So which of the following should I use that phrase on....?!? :confused:

1) Mummy
    2) Arch Nemesis
    3) Brunette Hottie
    Take a pick ma cheri!

hint: Just don't tell her you're engineer quite yet. Leave it a couple of er months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    I am officially setting up a thread hijackers society and you two will be part of the founding committee
    Where's chicken... We can't do this without elpollodiablouk!

(Original post by shiny)
    Ohh the irony of a mod being the worst thread hijaker in the world... :rolleyes: Still, I am perfectly willing to help the chappie a bit more if he decides to return and quiz me about the lovely people at KCL and how I wish to god IC was not in bloody London!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ohh the irony of a mod being the worst thread hijaker in the world... :rolleyes: Still, I am perfectly willing to help the chappie a bit more if he decides to return and quiz me about the lovely people at KCL and how I wish to god IC was not in bloody London!!!
    I don't. London is wonderful . My friend's blackmailed me into promising to go clubbing with her at bijou :rolleyes: because apparently 'prince william and harry go there'. And I care because? I care about my bank acount state merci beaucoup!

Take a pick ma cheri!

hint: Just don't tell her you're engineer quite yet. Leave it a couple of er months.
    Thinking mummy would be a bit risky and I don't really have many nemesis' (sp?) therefore I shall murder its pronunciation (sp?-again) on the Brunette Hottie.....*prays it means what he hopes it means*

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.