Qualities a girl should have? Watch

Yousf
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by frankieboy)
Right?

I think what 'anonymous' is after is actually a blow-up doll. Let's club in and put him out of his misery.

Remember - it has to be a medium sized neck. No more, no less.

BTW - this thread - is it 'What qualities do I look for in a girl for me to want to sleep with her' or is it some retarded religious 'What should a woman act like?' thing? I'm not quite sure.
loool, what qualities do i look for in a girl for me to want to sleep with her sounds right hahaha
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zweihander)
The only qualities a girl needs are:

big, tight ass
big, perky tits
pretty face
knows when to keep her mouth shut

Amirite or amirite guys?
Fixed it fer ye.
mkap
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonbabes)
Not physically but like personality wise, patience, confidence, not giving a Damn etc..
"A woman is married for four reasons, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her piety..." Narrated by Abu Huraira, in Sahih Al-Bukhari (Book 62:27, Marriage)
M0nkey Thunder
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by yasaminO_o)
Not giving a **** about what other people think they should or shouldn't be, this thread smh
The qualities stated by most, excluding the people who are typing physical features which OP didn't ask for, are what you'd tend to find in someone who's generally fun to be around. In fact, the same would be applicable to males, such as having patience, confidence, being kind, e.t.c. I don't see what the big deal is here.. :confused:
sleepysnooze
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm weird I guess but if she's got a similar sense of humour and has the kinds of interests as me then her looks won't be incredibly important
So Instinct
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Blondie987)
As soon as someone tells me what I 'should' be imma dropkick 'em
Not violent.
Blondie987
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by So Instinct)
Not violent.
Meh
jmnik1997
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Randomgirlx_xx)
Oh!! You wanna date Adriana Lima, should of just said so. smh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Adriana lima is pretty flat chested isn't she?
steph0468
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Patience and understanding / compromise.

A lot of guys have different though processes and can be hard to "change". For example, a lot of guys in an argument wants to walk off and cool down for 30 minutes then talk about it later, or they will just explode. From a girl's POV, this can be irritating as we want the problem to be solved then and there. From experience, girls should have a bit more understanding when it comes to how guys deal with arguments.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
They should possess empathy for animals. Males should also have this quality. And intersex persons too.
ساره
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
This is old but just be authentic to yourself
Anonymous #3
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by UWS)
Sense of humour, intelligence and well educated
Intelligence and well educated - do you mean in the typical booksmart way? There’s many types of intelligence.
Anonymous #3
Report 5 days ago
Not physically but like personality wise, patience, confidence, not giving a Damn etc..
Confidence helps but not necessary as long as she’s herself. Doesn’t need to fit in to the typical ‘clever, funny’ boxes.
Sensual, easy-going, caring, kind are some good basics but physically is just as important.
Anonymous #4
Report 5 days ago
Don't be a whore like most women out there today. Have a bit of class and respect for yourself.
Tom 18
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
My dream girl would be slim, cuddly, bubbly warm, sociable, and sweet
Tom 18
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don't be a whore like most women out there today. Have a bit of class and respect for yourself.
Some women are whores, some women are sweet. This has always been the case since the dawn of man.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (21)
43.75%
No I don't (18)
37.5%
I work during the holidays (9)
18.75%

Watched Threads