The Student Room Group

Maths and Science June 2016

Will we have the formula sheet or are we the one who won't get it?
My exam board for maths is Edexcel and for science it is OCR Gateway
Original post by Helpmepickone
Will we have the formula sheet or are we the one who won't get it?
My exam board for maths is Edexcel and for science it is OCR Gateway

The maths exams don't change until 2017 . The new science specifications haven't even started teaching yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The layout of the exams will stay the same for the 2016 series

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I do both of these boards and yes as the users above have said we do get the formula sheets. Thank God!
I do edexcel Maths and there is a formula page in the beginning of the paper! I'm not sure about OCR Science. I do AQA and we don't get a formula sheet for Chemistry and Biology, only Physics. :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by elizaaaaaas
I do edexcel Maths and there is a formula page in the beginning of the paper! I'm not sure about OCR Science. I do AQA and we don't get a formula sheet for Chemistry and Biology, only Physics. :frown:

Yes for OCR you only get the physics forumlas too
Original post by elizaaaaaas

For AQA chemistry you get a periodic table for all 2016 and 2017 exams as well as the other side of the sheet being a data sheet with the reactivity series and common ions. As of 2018 the AQA chemistry exams will only have a periodic table.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest