The Student Room Group

What degree can I do?

Hi,
I'm currently taking 3 subjects and all in completely different areas: Psychology, Media Studies and Music Technology
I have no idea what to do with my life after college, and what I am even qualified to do with these subjects
Please help give me ideas for what to do after college or degrees I could do?
THANK YOU
Reply 1
You could do a sociology degree, if you're prepared to put in the hours?
Reply 2
Original post by john2054
You could do a sociology degree, if you're prepared to put in the hours?

Hmm not really interested in sociology, hence why I didn't take the A-Level haha
Reply 3
If they are all A Levels, some universities would accept those subjects for nursing.
Original post by schoolgirl1
Hi,
I'm currently taking 3 subjects and all in completely different areas: Psychology, Media Studies and Music Technology
I have no idea what to do with my life after college, and what I am even qualified to do with these subjects
THANK YOU

You could do a psychology degree. That's quite a good subject.
You could do journalism but that's not very good in terms of employment prospects.

You might want to consider doing an apprenticeship. They can lead to a large variety of careers including stuff like business, journalism, media and music technology.

Of course, you can always choose some degrees like accounting or business that don't require you to have any specific A-levels.
Reply 5
yes i was going to say psychology then?
Original post by schoolgirl1
Hi,
THANK YOU

Hi,

You sound like just then student we are looking for!

Make sure you check out our Music Degrees at: http://www.echofactory.co.uk/overview/

We offer a BA (HONS) Music Business (UCAS CODE: W375) I think this degree could really work for you. Have you ever thought about psychology in music? Music business will allow you to study psychology aspects and media related options as well. There is a huge scope for a successful career in this! (please call us to discuss)

Our courses are designed to give you real-life music industry experience and insight and are based around the concept of 360 degree knowledge.

Based in the buzzing, vibrant city of Leicester, if your wanting to pursue a career in music or open your eyes to business related career options, whatever the role may be, you should definitely check out our courses.

Make sure you check us out and pick up the phone for a chat! 0116 253 5657 or email us on [email protected]

Speak soon,

Taylor

Quick Reply

Latest