The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Bassets Bitch
Trust me White British girls are the worst . Self entitled little bitches , deserve a good spanking.

Kinky.
Reply 2
Trust me White British girls are the worst . Self entitled little bitches , deserve a good spanking.

Yeah when I went to a bar in Norway for example they seem much more friendly and approachable
Reply 3
Everywhere I went before I met my other half I experienced that look of "if you're thinking of coming over to chat don't bother" so in the end I just thought sod this and stopped going to places because the general attitude these days is just nastiness and things like f***off.

I apologise to all female members if that seems rude and sexist ( its not meant that way ) but that's how it is in my opinion.
I'm moving away from the UK when I'm done with Uni... I can't wait.
Reply 5
Original post by Vaginal_Rights
I'm moving away from the UK when I'm done with Uni... I can't wait.

Same, it's boring here..
These British ones are all feminism crazed , cum guzzling hos. If you want a good **** or a relationship head of to civilized Scandinavia.

To be factual, Scandinavia is actually more feminist than anywhere else in the world.
Reply 7
maybe its resting bitch face....

tbh people always say I look confused or angry when I am not in the slightest. Maybe if you had a bit more confidence and actually went and spoke to them they would be nice people. I have no idea. Obviously some girls are stuck up and that but a lot aren't.

woaaahhh why make it racial?! what other race were you even comparing them to?
yeah i agree, i was at a pub once and there was these dutch women who were awesome funny and talkative. they really seem genuinely interested in making conversation and dont automatically think you are hitting on them
Honestly, as a woman, I go out with my friends to have a good time and dance. I don't like being approached and chatted up. There's nothing wrong with not wanted to be chatted up either. I'm well within my rights to be 'unapproachable'. It's pretty obvious when a girl is up for flirting and it's also obvious when she isn't.

Providing whoever is trying to chat me up is polite and takes no for an answer, I'd never be rude about it, but sadly alcohol intoxicated men often don't take no for an answer. On nights out I've been felt up, moved away, followed and had slurs hurled at me for refusing people. I'm also a lesbian, and you'd think this would make life easier, but it doesn't. If I'm with my girlfriend we get 'can I join in?' or told 'you won't be a lesbian after I'm done with you.' and if I'm on my own I get told it's an excuse and hear 'hahaha I like women too so I'm also a lesbian'. Like, no, GTFO.

So if I glare at you in a pub, it's because I'm sick and tired of harassment on nights out. Every girl has experienced similar things and that is why we're wary.
Original post by Jenx301
maybe its resting bitch face....

tbh people always say I look confused or angry when I am not in the slightest. Maybe if you had a bit more confidence and actually went and spoke to them they would be nice people. I have no idea. Obviously some girls are stuck up and that but a lot aren't.

you say it like females find it a crime to smile every once in a while. or at least seem like a nice person; beneath all that cake up. imo, blaming it on his confidence issues wouldn't solve any problems; given the fact that, men are still human. they feel pain when rejected. they feel humiliated and mocked. therefore they get used to seeing that "resting bitch face"; take the hint that they aren't wanted (because girls who mocked their existence before, had, surprise, surprise, the exact same resting ****ing bitch face), and approach girls who actually seem interesting.

moreover, you said "more confidence"; like it's the guys job to do the approaching.
when does one ever see the opposite side of the spectrum? when do females ever move to guys for them to realize just how hard, draining and difficult it is to keep moving (and getting rejected); before they realize that it's impossible to "have a bit more confidence"? when do they realize, that, that "resting bitch face", actually is just that. a resting bitch face, a face saying: "i'm a bitch and you shouldn't talk to me".
imo, given that, most stuck-up bitches do generally have this face more often than those that aren't stuck-up; why should guys risk getting rejected, for that tiny minority (who aren't in fact stuck-up bitches) that couldn't even take the simple decency to smile/seem less bitchy?
(edited 8 years ago)
looool calm down mate, no need to take things so personally. I literally only said that sometimes people think my face looks bitchy, angry, confused etc when that's not really how I feel inside and maybe these girls are the same.

He sounded like he wanted to approach girls so that's why I talked about him approaching. If you or he want to sit around and wait for girls to approach you then that's fine? I have approached people and been rejected.

You sound like you have issues tbh.... but fine, sit there thinking all girls are bitches, woah is me, why do girls not approach me, stuck up bitches, have the decency to make your face look more friendly i am not risking getting rejected. See how far that gets you.........
Why are there so many bitter guys on TSR!?

Edit: I realise i shouldn't have asked this question, the answer is obvious. :pinch:
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary

Well it seems most blokes are brainwashed into thinking pulling or at least making out with a girl "should" be a possibility on every night out.... Doesn't help that you have a couple of TSR memebers who go "lol newb, I can pull every time I go out, it's easy! They're either stuck up or you suck!"

As a guy who according to my mates constantly pulls on nights out, I've only taken (or been taken) home 4 girls in the last year, and maybe made out with another 4? Maybe 5? That's out of an average 8+ nights out a month.... which is about 80-85 nights out a year when I take away weeks when I wasn't at uni..... That's only roughly 10-15% of nights out..... and that's not sex, that's anything from kissing onwards.... my actually pulling rate in terms of sex is closer to 5%.

The reality is if you want to chat/pull a girl, you either need serious game that 99.9% of the male population lack or attempt it with as many as you can till you get a positive reaction. The main pulling method of most guys is to chat to a girl who you've been with since pre's or who is a mutual friend who is also on the night out.

In the UK especially, girls know any stranger who just comes out of the blue to chat to them is 99% of the time after one thing. More natural conversations while waiting for a drink at the bar or smoking area work much better, but even then it's better to try with someone you already have some kind of social connection with.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by UWS
Same, it's boring here..

You been here all your life too?
Reply 16
These British ones are all feminism crazed , cum guzzling hos. If you want a good **** or a relationship head of to civilized Scandinavia.

:rofl:
There's a different going out culture in the UK to other countries. In some other countries people are more generally 'social' in that people from different social groups will mingle on nights out but here people tend to stick to their own groups, guys and girls from different social groups are more likely to chat with a 'pulling' agenda in mind so if girls aren't available or interested in you they will give off the unapproachable vibe very quickly to deter your interest. Girls over here have had enough experiences with guys coming up to them to know the guys are usually trying to chat them up to pull them or go back with them so if they don't fancy the guy they don't want to give false signals.

Also as a guy you have to be honest with yourself: are you going out to meet people and be social or are you going out with the goal of pulling a girl and if it doesn't happen it's a failure. Pick up websites don't help this, if a guy goes out and chats to a girl and gets on with her and then doesn't go back with her, others on the internet will say "lol beta y did u not bang dat sloot u know she gonna be balls deep in some other dude rite now lol". This kind of thinking puts you in a weird world where people don't have natural social interactions.

If you're not going out with a perma-horny / creepy vibe then you will get women to chat to you, I found it easier as I got older, say being mid/late 20s going out in a mixed group with women around me as well, I'd end up getting girls in their late teens or early 20s starting up conversations with me in queues for the bar/taxis or at the cash point etc and sometimes hang out with them, dance with them etc. As they were a bit younger than what I would look for in a sexual partner I wasn't looking for anything but this probably made me come over more cool and relaxed and it was easier to have fun with the girls. Sometimes the girls have asked if I have a girlfriend so maybe they are interested.
Original post by theDanIdentity
you say it like females find it a crime to smile every once in a while. or at least seem like a nice person; beneath all that cake up. imo, blaming it on his confidence issues wouldn't solve any problems; given the fact that, men are still human. they feel pain when rejected. they feel humiliated and mocked. therefore they get used to seeing that "resting bitch face"; take the hint that they aren't wanted (because girls who mocked their existence before, had, surprise, surprise, the exact same resting ****ing bitch face), and approach girls who actually seem interesting.

moreover, you said "more confidence"; like it's the guys job to do the approaching.
when does one ever see the opposite side of the spectrum? when do females ever move to guys for them to realize just how hard, draining and difficult it is to keep moving (and getting rejected); before they realize that it's impossible to "have a bit more confidence"? when do they realize, that, that "resting bitch face", actually is just that. a resting bitch face, a face saying: "i'm a bitch and you shouldn't talk to me".
imo, given that, most stuck-up bitches do generally have this face more often than those that aren't stuck-up; why should guys risk getting rejected, for that tiny minority (who aren't in fact stuck-up bitches) that couldn't even take the simple decency to smile/seem less bitchy?

Oh give over. This whole post just stinks of whiny self aggrandised entitlement.

If (to you) she looks like a bitch, dont go near her. But dont turn round and go "oh they should listen to me while im trying to get in thier knickers" because they are not buying in to your crap.

Original post by Advanced Subsidiary

Edit: I realise i shouldn't have asked this question, the answer is obvious. :pinch:

you really really shouldnt lol.

OP ow about instead of going out looking like nothing more than a walking erection (which women with an ounce of sense can see a mile away) how about going out, having a good time and a laugh with your friends? If something happens, then bonus. If not - oh well.
Reply 19
Original post by Vaginal_Rights
You been here all your life too?

Yup, I want out

Latest

Trending

Trending