Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why can't I create a damn thread? This is pissing me off watch

Announcements
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    well you have suceeded now so what would you like to talk about?

ReputationRep:
    Overlay network middleware programs for Peer-To-Peer distributed applications based on De Bruijn Graphs?

ReputationRep:
    Wrong subforum lad.

ReputationRep:
    lol ok i give it a go

De Bruijn Graphs i presume are used as a mathmatical tool for finding the most efficent pathway for packet transfer?

ReputationRep:
    Why can't you create a damn thread? I don't know...you tell me...it's not hard. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Why can't you create a damn thread? I don't know...you tell me...it's not hard. lol
    he has created a few others so its not the action more the server is my guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    he has created a few others so its not the action more the server is my guess
    Yea, the server is acting funny. I'm getting php errors with some of the threads.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.