Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by shiny)
    You'd be surprised at what tourists are interested in!
    I can see the guided tour now....

"...and on you left is the toilet where his royalness threw up after one too many brandy's, from here you can see the college mascot which he tee-peed with toilet roll during may week"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    I can see the guided tour now....

"...and on you left is the toilet where his royalness threw up after one too many brandy's, from here you can see the college mascot which he tee-peed with toilet roll during may week"
    Then the Japanese tourists will go "ooooohhhhhh" and take a million pictures of the place!

(Original post by shiny)
    Then the Japanese tourists will go "ooooohhhhhh" and take a million pictures of the place!
    The cameras they use will be far superior to our kind though. I expect that they will have pac-man built in to them so that they can play when the tour reaches a dull part of the college (also know as the inside of it)...lol...l/k.....please no flaming!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    You had an entrance exam in those days, so to a certain extent A Level results didn't really matter.
    Didn't the queen have a right to say where her son attended?

ReputationRep:
    The cameras they use will be far superior to our kind though. I expect that they will have pac-man built in to them so that they can play when the tour reaches a dull part of the college (also know as the inside of it)...lol...l/k.....please no flaming!!!
    Yeah. They got cool cameras! They must take like 3D pictures or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Yeah. They got cool cameras! They must take like 3D pictures or something.
    then they wouldn't be pictures they'd be models, or holograms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    then they wouldn't be pictures they'd be models, or holograms.
    Notice how we've hijacked the thread without even thinking about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Notice how we've hijacked the thread without even thinking about it
    Great. It would be one of you two I'm innocent...all I saw was a post on cameras

ReputationRep:
    Great. It would be one of you two I'm innocent...all I saw was a post on cameras
    You're just as bad as us

ReputationRep:
    Clearly the best university for maths is Liverpool John Moore's, as that's where I'll be ending up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    You're just as bad as us
    Nah, I still maintain I'm marginally better *see angelic emoticon*
    Attached Images

(Original post by fishpaste)
    Clearly the best university for maths is Liverpool John Moore's, as that's where I'll be ending up.
    If YOU don't end up at Cam then I don't think any of us deserve to go to university....

ReputationRep:
    If YOU don't end up at Cam then I don't think any of us deserve to go to university....
    yup, if he doesn't get into cam, I'm not getting into university at all this year.

yup, if he doesn't get into cam, I'm not getting into university at all this year.
    Not a problem, you can come up and join me for another year of college whilst I try and pretend that I can get a decent grade in maths...

ReputationRep:
    Not a problem, you can come up and join me for another year of college whilst I try and pretend that I can get a decent grade in maths...
    Don't get me *started* on maths. :mad: I somehow manage to mess up every single single maths exam, yet not further. Yeah, I'll see you back at college!

ReputationRep:
    That's so kind of you all to offer to refuse your university places in protest. I may just take you up on it.

(Original post by fishpaste)
    That's so kind of you all to offer to refuse your university places in protest. I may just take you up on it.
    It's alright, I think my university will refuse my place for me!!!

ReputationRep:
    It's alright, I think my university will refuse my place for me!!!
    lol, i've told you... you should have applied for a uni with a really low offer because of an obscure reason... that you too would be able to fail one of your Alevels ('cept my mums getting cross that i keep going on about being able to afford to fail maths...)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Although the intellectual prowess of Prince Charles is not exactly something any college or university would be proud to put among its highlights.
    If Trinity was considered the best by the 'establishment' I guess they were in a position to make that judgement valid, more so than most, regardless of the intellectual prowess (or lack) of the royal progeny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    If Trinity was considered the best by the 'establishment' I guess they were in a position to make that judgement valid, more so than most, regardless of the intellectual prowess (or lack) of the royal progeny.
    I'm starting to get scared that if I get into Trinity (1,1 on STEP and all), I'll be at the bottom of the pile. I'm alright at maths, but I'm no IMO candidate. :eek: Ah well, at least there are people who can finally help me with homework.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.