Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    any1 doin food sci, i did a lil table ok i lie a two page table with vitamins, minerals and a bit of some other stuff, ive attached it to this post. so if u need it feel free to use it.i found it helpful to study from.
    ps- i aint filled in all the blanks fer the lack of column.
    gud luck to any1 doin bio!...its drivin me nuts all this info where on earth am i gonna put it!!(major attempts to put inside brain!!) :eek:
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc foodsci.doc (51.5 KB, 183 views)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks - I've got the last 2 years exams and mark schemes, if you want em. However, as I've no scanner it will be fax or post. Doyou have another other past papers - we could exchange?

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: sorry i aint got any exam papers, my sixth form has been sooooo crap in teaching us bio A2 this yr im cramming this food sci, u know a site i can get past exams frm? ive only seen one synoptic paper so far, u c fer unit five we're tested on synoptic aswell, does that mean we gotta study the whole of AS too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ®eAl ©uTe Eye$)
    :rolleyes: sorry i aint got any exam papers, my sixth form has been sooooo crap in teaching us bio A2 this yr im cramming this food sci, u know a site i can get past exams frm? ive only seen one synoptic paper so far, u c fer unit five we're tested on synoptic aswell, does that mean we gotta study the whole of AS too?
    EDEXCEL charges for PPs, and it would be too late to order them now. you could try www.rdoh.com/exams and see whats on that - U/name = exams and p/w = ukl.
    If you want I've got plenty of unit 4 stuff and will post it to you if you like - papers only as I'll need the notes for synoptic.
    You should know the AS stuff but this will not be tested in great detail - though last years paper involved oestrogen questions - AS topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ®eAl ©uTe Eye$)
    any1 doin food sci, i did a lil table ok i lie a two page table with vitamins, minerals and a bit of some other stuff, ive attached it to this post. so if u need it feel free to use it.i found it helpful to study from.
    ps- i aint filled in all the blanks fer the lack of column.
    gud luck to any1 doin bio!...its drivin me nuts all this info where on earth am i gonna put it!!(major attempts to put inside brain!!) :eek:
    agh thanksssssss im finding it really hard to revise!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.