ReputationRep:
    Congratulations Megan!
    Another member to reach this landmark.

And good luck for your physics exam.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes congratulations Megan

ReputationRep:
    My thanks to both of you.

Haven't been on much lately, mainly due to having had Work Experience, a school trip and exams all crushed in in a very short space of time.

Have Physics, a Maths module and some year exams in the next couple of weeks and then I'll be free to read up on the million-odd threads and posts I've missed out on over these last few months

Anyway, thanks to all the members, mods and d for a year of very enjoyable, informative and entertaining reading. My time on the forum has been much enjoyed. I wonder whether we'll all still be here again this time next year? We shall have to see!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats. Sorry I didn't have time to throw you a butterbeer and cake party on the Harry Potter thread.

ReputationRep:
    Happy UKL Birthday!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations .

ReputationRep:
    Happy anniversary Egen! I don't normally reply to birthday type threads, but seeing as you were the first ever person to reply to one of my posts (and a very nice reply it was too ) I'll make an exception. Well done for making the forum a better place to be

Tom

YAY, someone I acutally like has a UKL birthday!!! Well done Megan!!!

PS - You know you'll be here in a year, I've been trying to leave for ages but it just doesn't work!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    My thanks to both of you.

Haven't been on much lately, mainly due to having had Work Experience, a school trip and exams all crushed in in a very short space of time.

Have Physics, a Maths module and some year exams in the next couple of weeks and then I'll be free to read up on the million-odd threads and posts I've missed out on over these last few months

Anyway, thanks to all the members, mods and d for a year of very enjoyable, informative and entertaining reading. My time on the forum has been much enjoyed. I wonder whether we'll all still be here again this time next year? We shall have to see!

Is ur surname Egan??
    Are you related to Kian Egan??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Is ur surname Egan??
    Are you related to Kian Egan??
    No. My first name is Megan and my web-user-name originated from that (and me having a friend named Tegan).

---

Thanks again for the comments everyone *smiles*, and belated greetings for your own birthdays & anniversaries which I know have passed for some while I've been 'away'.

(Original post by Leekey)
    PS - You know you'll be here in a year, I've been trying to leave for ages but it just doesn't work!!!
    True. Ha, In remember being most distraught when Ollie (git! :P) did that April Fools thread that the forum would be closing due to unaffordable server costs etc. Though I think I was the only one that actually fell for it *squints*.

ReputationRep:

You mean you don't like Xenon, Iluvatar, Katy etc?

ReputationRep:
    oh cheers! does that mean you don't like me and ollie?

and cograts megan *goes off to bake some brownies that just aren't quite as nice as yours*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't this thread hasn't been stickified.

Happy UKL birthday Egan1!

Is this event more important then a real Birthday? I doubt i'll be getting my own thread tomorrow.

Happy UKL Birthday Egan1!

ReputationRep:
    congrats egan! I think you were the second member i saw when i joined

ReputationRep:

Hey! What about me, Ollie and lou_p_lou?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Is this event more important then a real Birthday? I doubt i'll be getting my own thread tomorrow.
    Right, by my phone clock I make it exactly 12 oclock now. So a very Happy Real Birthday to you if you're reading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Hey! What about me, Ollie and lou_p_lou?
    hehe, your sig is a bit out of date

and happy birthday ben

lou xxx

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.