What's your favourite TV series?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
ihatePE
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have loads, i've watched orange is the new black, games of thrones and waiting for the new seasons. the other 20 series is korean drama...currently watching reply 1988 and its sooooo good
Spoiler:
Show

Student403
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Mayhem™
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Name:  the-misfits-misfits-e4-18381701-1280-1024.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  228.8 KB
acupofgreentea
Badges: 14
Report 6 years ago
My Mad Fat Diary. I've never cried so much about a TV show than I did at the finale.

(Original post by Mayhem™)
Name:  the-misfits-misfits-e4-18381701-1280-1024.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  228.8 KB
Are we including the last season in this?

Because the last season ... :no:
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Breaking Bad

nothing is ever gonna beat that
سِيسِي
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Kholmes1
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Chuck!!!

(Took me way to long to post this)
Zweihander
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

THE CORRECT ANSWER IS:

Spoiler:
Show
NAGGERS! :lol:
Chant No.1
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

:moon:
Covington4
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
hihihihihi
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Narcos, GoT, Breaking Bad, Silicon Valley
Mayhem™
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by acupofgreentea)
My Mad Fat Diary. I've never cried so much about a TV show than I did at the finale.

Are we including the last season in this?

Because the last season ... :no:
Nope, because I agree with you .
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
The Sopranos > The Wire > everything else.
Ambitious1999
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Deutschland 83 is brilliant! I've just seen the first episode of this great new series. I'm gonna really enjoy this
Kholmes1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ambitious1999)
Deutschland 83 is brilliant! I've just seen the first episode of this great new series. I'm gonna really enjoy this
You have only seen the first episode and already you're calling it your favorite tv show....?

Apart from that what is actually your favorite tv show?
Ambitious1999
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Kholmes1)
You have only seen the first episode and already you're calling it your favorite tv show....?

Apart from that what is actually your favorite tv show?
I actually quite like Doc Martin as my favourite, but I have several other shows I like such as, Only Fools and horses, Midsomer Murders, Touch of Frost, Casualty, Prey and factual shows like Bear Grylls and Ray Mears.
delinquents
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
The 100, Lost Girl, and Grey's Anatomy
ihatePE
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Ambitious1999)
Is it anything to do with the time period 1983? If so then I can understand why :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Kholmes1)
Lol.
SP1896
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
House of Cards, GoT, Luther, Homeland, a lot of British sitcoms (Peep Show, Black Books & Thick of It are faves), currently watching Ripper Street.
X
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (29)
20%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (69)
47.59%
First aid skills (13)
8.97%
Personal safety skills (4)
2.76%
Sign language (16)
11.03%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (11)
7.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
2.07%

Watched Threads