The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Grey's Anatomy, Person of Interest, GoT.
Original post by Dr. Swiftie
Grey's Anatomy, Person of Interest, GoT.

Person of Interest has been recommended to me before! Maybe I'll have to watch that..
Reply 22
Spartacus by far, after that probably 24.

One of the best battle/series finales ever :love: such complex characters too, incredible acting, plot lines and dialogue.

[video]http://tune.pk/video/3789526/spartacus-war-of-the-damned-final-battle-spartacus-crassus-hd[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
How to get away with murder, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Broadchurch, GoT, Merlin :colondollar:
Original post by Zweihander
x

Yeah, South Park is nice. Like that episode, especially at the beginning. Randy is so awesome! :biggrin:

Original post by Chant No.1
x

Goosebumbs, of course! know that. So full of nostalgia.

Anyone who knows 'Beyond Belief: fact or fiction'? that was nice.
Reply 25
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Original post by Mackay
The Sopranos > The Wire > everything else.

Can I ask why you rate The Sopranos higher than The Wire?
Firefly, Game of Thrones, Lost
Hannibal all the way!
Reply 29
Original post by moment of truth
Can I ask why you rate The Sopranos higher than The Wire?

Just a deeper characterisation, to be honest. It's a very close run thing, though.
I've watched a ton of series so hard to pick one out.

Currently the best i'm currently watching is GOT <3
House MD. Started watching it when I was 14, it got me through school, sixth form and university. 25 now and re watching on Netflix. Nothing I've watched comes close. David Shore and Hugh Laurie are geniuses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by somethingbeautiful
House MD. Started watching it when I was 14, it got me through school, sixth form and university. 25 now and re watching on Netflix. Nothing I've watched comes close. David Shore and Hugh Laurie are geniuses.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's that old??? **** me.

Mine are X -Files, Game of Thrones, Fire Fly and Breaking Bad , Futurama, Simpsons (when it was good)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
It's that old??? **** me.

Mine are X -Files, Game of Thrones, Fire Fly and Breaking Bad , Futurama, Simpsons (when it was good)

I know, bit scary isn't it? I'm with you on Breaking Bad, shame there weren't more seasons.
Stargate SG1 is my overall fave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Student403
Person of Interest has been recommended to me before! Maybe I'll have to watch that..

It's amazing, you definitely should. It does start off slow but it picks up speed quickly and gets really interesting. The first three seasons are on netflix with the fourth coming soon.
(edited 8 years ago)
I cant narrow it down but these are all the TV shows I've seen and loved

- Person of Interest
- Blacklist
- Suits
- Line of Duty
- Luther
- Sherlock
- Empire
Suits and prison break

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by differentiate1
It's amazing, you definitely should. It does start off slow but it picks up speed quickly and gets really interesting. The first three seasons are on netflix with the fourth coming soon.

Thanks!!
Original post by Ambitious1999
I actually quite like Doc Martin as my favourite, but I have several other shows I like such as, Only Fools and horses, Midsomer Murders, Touch of Frost, Casualty, Prey and factual shows like Bear Grylls and Ray Mears.

Are you 40 years old?

Latest