The Student Room Group

just failed my 19th driving test

i misread the numberplate at the eyesight test :/
Reply 1
troll
Maybe you should stick to using the bus mate.
Reply 3
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Maybe you should stick to using the bus mate.

Walking is better.
why did u bother to make this weak troll post?
Reply 5
Original post by turboturtle
why did u bother to make this weak troll post?

if only you knew
Original post by jamcakepie
if only you knew

The title was fine. However anything who's ever taken driving lessons would know that they always check your eyesight during the lessons. Well before the actual test.
There is something deeply, deeply, deeply fundamentally going wrong here for you OP.
Reply 8
Original post by turboturtle
The title was fine. However anything who's ever taken driving lessons would know that they always check your eyesight during the lessons. Well before the actual test.

really? I never got mine checked during the lessons tbh
really? I never got mine checked during the lessons tbh

ah they did. It's part of the insurance form they have to fill out before you can even get in the driving seat.
Smell? He's basically stood right in front of us, stench, hairy body, ugly face and all :troll:
Reply 11
Please list what you have failed on with all your tests and someone might be able to give advice.
You may think as I passed first time that my driving skills are prefect - far from it! 😎
Reply 12
Original post by Drez999
Please list what you have failed on with all your tests and someone might be able to give advice.
You may think as I passed first time that my driving skills are prefect - far from it! 😎

1 eyesight test
2 eyesight test
3 eyesight test
19 eyesight test

hot-damn brudah
Reply 13
i misread the numberplate at the eyesight test :/

haha retard.
Reply 14
Well. Seems like the eyes might need some attention before driving test 20 takes place.
Good luck 😎
Get glasses!

Quick Reply

Latest