Clothes Fashion 4 Girls/ Teenagers advice?

Watch
Anonbabes
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, I'm 17(female) girl. I wear full clothing, I don't show my arms , legs or tummy. I wanna know how do you girls dress? Like some people put their jeans above their top but I don't.

Normally I wear jumpers , black trousers/ blue jeans or a dress legging and maybe a cardigan.

I dunno fashion
Anonbabes
Rep:
?
Anyone?
AmeliaBaldwin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm a big fan of boyfriend cardigans, especially cable knit things because I think they look good on people regardless of height.
I also like high-waisted jeans (mostly because regular ones will fall down).
Pinafores look cute, I got one recently and I really like it because it can suit most situations.
I always like to look in sales for cute dresses but I tend to wear brogues or t-bar shoes but that's just my style
Fleece lined tights are my life.
I'm pretty short so I tend to go with short t-shirts or shirts otherwise they just swamp me.
It all depends on what sorts of things you're into
Anonbabes
Rep:
?
(Original post by AmeliaBaldwin)
I'm a big fan of boyfriend cardigans, especially cable knit things because I think they look good on people regardless of height.
I also like high-waisted jeans (mostly because regular ones will fall down).
Pinafores look cute, I got one recently and I really like it because it can suit most situations.
I always like to look in sales for cute dresses but I tend to wear brogues or t-bar shoes but that's just my style
Fleece lined tights are my life.
I'm pretty short so I tend to go with short t-shirts or shirts otherwise they just swamp me.
It all depends on what sorts of things you're into
I wear jumpers mainly that contain one colour and no design. I've got a back jumper with a couple of white stripes. I've never worn high waist Jean might try that.

Do you wear shoes boots? .
AmeliaBaldwin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonbabes)
I wear jumpers mainly that contain one colour and no design. I've got a back jumper with a couple of white stripes. I've never worn high waist Jean might try that.

Do you wear shoes boots? .
I have a pair of Doc Martens that I love but over the past five years they've been scuffed to death (the sole is still good though).
I haven't tried out ankle boots but I think they look really cute
Anonbabes
Rep:
?
Anyone else
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Even though I'm a girly girl I don't really wear florals or "cute" clothes that often. I tend to wear black skinny jeans, a (baggy) band tee and a cardigan a lot. It suits me plus it's also comfy and practical.
EmEmTheFairy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm pretty laid back and casual when it comes to clothes, recently I have fallen in love with cowl neck jumpers, I've bought 4 recently because they help to make even simple outfits look a bit more dressy. I have a pair of jeans in almost every colour and if I find a top I like, I buy that in most colours, too! For accessories, I went through a phase when I would wear fashion rings but after receiving two "real" rings for birthdays I haven't bothered, I've moved on to dressing my outfits up with statement necklaces or scarves. For shoes, I really vary. I love heeled Chelsea boots (2.5 inch heel), but I also love adidas gazelles and converse. I also like wearing long boots (flat). I just mix and match. I find that if you have enough staple pieces, you can swap and change outfits; it gives you a more "refreshing" wardrobe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
udsjufhbsg
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I almost always wear skirts and never jeans.
digitalangel18
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
just go on the topshop website and there is outfits they have put together.
Anonbabes
Rep:
?
(Original post by digitalangel18)
just go on the topshop website and there is outfits they have put together.
Never shopped there, I'll check it out tho

(Original post by EmEmTheFairy)
I'm pretty laid back and casual when it comes to clothes, recently I have fallen in love with cowl neck jumpers, I've bought 4 recently because they help to make even simple outfits look a bit more dressy. I have a pair of jeans in almost every colour and if I find a top I like, I buy that in most colours, too! For accessories, I went through a phase when I would wear fashion rings but after receiving two "real" rings for birthdays I haven't bothered, I've moved on to dressing my outfits up with statement necklaces or scarves. For shoes, I really vary. I love heeled Chelsea boots (2.5 inch heel), but I also love adidas gazelles and converse. I also like wearing long boots (flat). I just mix and match. I find that if you have enough staple pieces, you can swap and change outfits; it gives you a more "refreshing" wardrobe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (185)
29.04%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (105)
16.48%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
9.11%
I want to meet current students (53)
8.32%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
8.01%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (127)
19.94%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.97%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.14%

Watched Threads