Turn on thread page Beta

Blissy watch

Announcements

(Original post by blissy)
    Nope, only pollution. That is the only semi-exotic picture I have. All the rest are of buildings or countryside . Tropical island for the next holiday methinks.
    You want Fitsroy (sp) island just off Australia, i went there for a couple of days before going back to Australia again and it was brilliant. Except my dad thought walking to the lighthouse would be a good idea, a few hours later we managed to crawl up to it (it was so boiling) and then when we got there we realised there was nothing to do, so we went back down again straight away. :rolleyes:

Oh and if you think pollution there was bad you should try Thailand, the locals all wear masks, especially near roads.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, only pollution. That is the only semi-exotic picture I have. All the rest are of buildings or countryside . Tropical island for the next holiday methinks.
    oops i read that as semi-erotic :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I will be creating a website (hopsefully) but here is one of me looking fairly relaxed despite the atrocious heat+my inability to handle it.
    hehe thats looks really cool/hot!! remember to tell us when you get that site done!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back blissy

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back blissy, we missed you in the Harry Potter thread.

ReputationRep:
    http://raileurope.tripod.com/

Im trying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I think that this is the right forum to do this in anyway...

Has Blissy left already? If so how long is it until she'll be back? I was just wondering...
    Blissy where are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Blissy where are you?
    Back home

ReputationRep:
    Back home
    hehe i dont understand your website :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Back home
    :eek: Hello.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    hehe i dont understand your website :confused:
    *cough* hence the "this site is under construction" disclaimer

ReputationRep:
    *cough* hence the "this site is under construction" disclaimer
    hehe shush!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow Blissy, so is this like what the Americans call a Road trip, but with a rail card?

ReputationRep:
    Wow Blissy, so is this like what the Americans call a Road trip, but with a rail card?
    LOL I suppose so! I have been recovering for the past few days as my eyes were permanently bloodshot and my ankles were really stiff. I got lots of sympathy

ReputationRep:
    LOL I suppose so! I have been recovering for the past few days as my eyes were permanently bloodshot and my ankles were really stiff. I got lots of sympathy
    Sounds like fun, how many of you went, was it four of you? I've been to many places around the world, however I've had to halt my travelling due to financial constraints, as I'm off to uni later on this year. Though I hope to travel again once I've finsihed my studies.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like fun, how many of you went, was it four of you? I've been to many places around the world, however I've had to halt my travelling due to financial constraints, as I'm off to uni later on this year. Though I hope to travel again once I've finsihed my studies.
    Just me and my boyfriend. It was really nice to spend a WHOLE month together
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Just me and my boyfriend. It was really nice to spend a WHOLE month together
    Dirty girl :eek:

ReputationRep:
    http://raileurope.tripod.com/

Im trying
    lol @ unfinshed website. The same pictures appear on each countries link. lol. I didn't know they had the same River's Boats in all them countries, no character at all.

ReputationRep:
    lol @ unfinshed website. The same pictures appear on each countries link. lol. I didn't know they had the same River's Boats in all them countries, no character at all.
    Brenta River Boats that is. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That's a picture from Venice I think...

I only did that so I have a nice little template. I have just thrown together the "my trip" page so all you info-greedy people can see where I went.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.