Feel in the middle Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi.
So.. my best friend is a boy. I also have a boyfriend.

My best friend has severe depression. He also has a girlfriend, They keep having issues and she keeps asking me to tell her what he has told me. I do not under any circumstances tell this girl anything my best friend tells me as it is private and confidential. But how do i tell her to back off?

I've already told her my loyalty lies with him not her... yet she doesn't seem to get the picture.

Do I tell him she has been messaging me (and I've read but ignored them) or what? What do i tell her?

Thanks
Emily.97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You can tell your friend anything, because, like you said, your loyalty lies with him.
If youre not comfortable giving her information, then dont! Tell her to go and ask her boyfriend if she wants to know.
Laurasaur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Honesty is the best policy. I'd keep reminding her that you're a good friend to him and you wouldn't spread what he's been saying. Mention to him that she keeps messaging you, maybe suggest that he should talk to her a bit more about it. If she continues, you'll just have to ignore it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (46)
65.71%
No I haven't decided yet (16)
22.86%
Yes but I might change my mind (8)
11.43%

Watched Threads