Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Bnp watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Actually I can't find any of that on anything of BNP origin on the web, it seems it either came from some other medium (e.g. printed) or its been made up somewhere along the line.
    I just looked at their website. Regardless of their views, at least they've forced the government to have a major review of the things people in Britain really care about.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I can't find any of that on anything of BNP origin on the web, it seems it either came from some other medium (e.g. printed) or its been made up somewhere along the line.
    http://www.bnp.org.uk/faq.html

it's here, you didn't look very hard if you didn't look in the faq

just went to stormfrontbritain.tk and checked out some threads, some of those people are the most ignorant scum on the planet, some of them complain about foreigners yet they eat chinese and indian take outs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s-man)
    just went to stormfrontbritain.tk and checked out some threads, some of those people are the most ignorant scum on the planet
    That's what I thought about this forum when I first came here.

(Original post by benm)
    so am i to assume you hate all people who are non white?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benm)
    So what will you be doing if you're going to Bristol then? Probably not a BA in far left politics..?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, no need to be arsey about it.
    sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s-man)
    so am i to assume you hate all people who are non white?
    That was a bit random wasn't it?

For your information I dont hate all people who are non-white, but don't let me stop you from assuming so if it makes you happy.

(Original post by benm)
    That was a bit random wasn't it?

For your information I dont hate all people who are non-white, but don't let me stop you from assuming so if it makes you happy.
    no it makes me pity you if you do, nothing more nothing less

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    Scientific study?? Common sense is more appropriate. Same goes with UKIP, wanting to distance Britain from Europe and deciding who's going to run our country are two different things.
    And who says, you obviously, that UKIP will be any worse than the lying main stream parties, at least when Thatcher was in, roses smelt of roses and **** smelt of ****.
    I reckon everyone wants a party to tell the truth.
    Lib dems maybe, but to middle of the road, just to get a vote.
    UKIP can't do any worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lancsc)
    UKIP can't do any worse.
    Robert Kilroy-Silk wants leadership of UKIP. He'll probably get it due to his vote-pulling appeal. The day Mr. Kilroy-Silk becomes PM will be the day I move to America (ok, bad example). Smarmy git that he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    http://www.bnp.org.uk/faq.html

it's here, you didn't look very hard if you didn't look in the faq
    Thanks for finding the link for me, enlightning, to say the least.

But most of it would pass for an eleven year old doing level 6 sats.
    not racist, just ignorant. these guys are brain dead and entitled to there opinion.

If they have the money to stand for election, they should be allowed to do so, it's like stopping a smoker smoking and allowing weed to be smoked, **** me, were doing that already,

if people vote for them that's also there choice, as soon as we stop this sort of thing, it's wrong and against all our belives of free speech and democracy, but then, that's being taken away from us as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    Robert Kilroy-Silk wants leadership of UKIP. He'll probably get it due to his vote-pulling appeal. The day Mr. Kilroy-Silk becomes PM will be the day I move to America (ok, bad example). Smarmy git that he is.
    Smarmy git yes, straight talker yes, I'd trust him before most other MP's.
    who doesn't want to be promoted to be boss?
    I don't want someone without "wants" to lead the country.

America.... VERY bad example!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benm)
    No they don't.

Whilst we do not believe that the current wave of asylum seekers have any right to be in Britain, while they are here we will insist that benefits provided by the local community are repaid by asylum seekers being put to work to clean up the streets and carry out other tasks on behalf of the local community.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    well, they want to have national service introduced, pay legal immigrants to go back to their countries and stop all foreign aid unless it is to get them to take back immigrants.

i don't see anything intersting with that....Stop Foreign Aid? thats the least UK could do to pay back all of those countries that have been messed up by "british empire"

ReputationRep:
    Doubting that you read the BNP 2003 Council Manifesto, I assume you took that quote from a Searchlight magazine. Surprise, suprise, it's taken out of context, as with all other quotes from BNP policies.

Here is the complete paragraph:

Whilst we do not believe that the current wave of asylum seekers have any right to be in Britain, while they are here we will insist that benefits provided by the local community are repaid by asylum seekers being put to work to clean up the streets and carry out other tasks on behalf of the local community. This must not be at the cost of cleaning jobs at present held by local labour – there is plenty of squalor to be tidied up. Such employment should not be taken to mean they have any legal grounds for residential status. Their role locally will be reviewed upon Home Office decision regarding their asylum status.
    Please note the word highlighted, 'employment'. The asylum seekers would have to work for the local council to be able to obtain their benefits. If they aren't prepared to work then they don't get their benefits.

That isn't slave labour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benm)
    That isn't slave labour.
    but it isn't good either

ReputationRep:
    well, they want to have national service introduced, pay legal immigrants to go back to their countries and stop all foreign aid unless it is to get them to take back immigrants.
    My goodness, whats your definition of immigrants? People who migrate from their country of origin to a new country where they stay until somebody pays them to leave? What the hell is that? Logic it is not.

Would it not make better sense to not let people immigrate in the first instance? And also which immigrants should be paid to go back? Those of middeleastern, african, asian, far east asian descent (Read: Wrong color) or swedes, south africans (caucasian of course), Danes, Australians, Germans, Americans (again Caucasian), Frenchmen, Austrians, Swiss etc? Where would you place people of eastern european ethnicity and Turks (can look caucasian)? Just out of curiosity? Or does the backshipment concern all legal immigrants?

Stopping all foreign aid. Bless. How noble. It almost makes my eyes tearful. Almost. So we can establish that famine and poverty and otherwise setbacks and lack of ressources in third world countries are not Substantiated reasons for caring? Let them rot, eh? Does the message of Jesus in the new testament at all have any bearing? Love thy neighbour?

Do explain yourself on these matter. Seeings as you find these stances interesting and worthy of discussion you should have no problem convincing me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Outrageous)
    My goodness, whats your definition of immigrants? People who migrate from their country of origin to a new country where they stay until somebody pays them to leave? What the hell is that? Logic it is not.
    If you had paused to think before switching to PC auto-pilot you would have noticed that wiwarin_mir is actually against the BNP.

Would it not make better sense to not let people immigrate in the first instance?
    Well, yeh... hence their policy to stop immigration.....

And also which immigrants should be paid to go back? Those of middeleastern, african, asian, far east asian descent (Read: Wrong color) or swedes, south africans (caucasian of course), Danes, Australians, Germans, Americans (again Caucasian), Frenchmen, Austrians, Swiss etc?
    The BNP aren't selective in the type of immigrant that is able to claim voluntary repatriation funds.

Where would you place people of eastern european ethnicity and Turks (can look caucasian)? Just out of curiosity? Or does the backshipment concern all legal immigrants?
    They choose where they want to go.

Stopping all foreign aid. Bless. How noble. It almost makes my eyes tearful. Almost. So we can establish that famine and poverty and otherwise setbacks and lack of ressources in third world countries are not Substantiated reasons for caring? Let them rot, eh? Does the message of Jesus in the new testament at all have any bearing? Love thy neighbour?
    Are you saying that they are not capable of taking care of themselves?

Do explain yourself on these matter. Seeings as you find these stances interesting and worthy of discussion you should have no problem convincing me.
    Again, if you weren't so hasty to prove your political correctness you would have realised that wiwarin_mir is not a supporter of the BNP.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2004
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.