Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what's wrong with Expression?

ReputationRep:
    nothing from hwat i can see...he's doing a great job being mod...

CR

ReputationRep:
    also...i forgot to read your poll but most of the threwads he locked were because he was asked to lock them...he did not do it through free will

CR

ReputationRep:
    :mad:

And by the way Sean, don't post the same thread twice, makes our jobs as moderators even more difficult than it is with some of the silly posts you keep putting up.

Sometimes rather than opening a new thread, try looking for an "old" (probably only 2 or 3 days old), thread, because with things such as your "Is the Matrix Real" thread, I easily found a thread that you could have just posted your opinion in, wait no, it was a thread you started, and just couldn't be bothered to find, so you thought you'd start another up.

Pointless. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    thats right..if people don't respond to your threads just forget it...don't be annoying and keep making the same thread over and over...

CR

ReputationRep:
    I would think that Expression is maybe SLIGHTLY overdoing the mod stuff...but hey, its nice to know he's dedicated to making this forum a better place

Why all the different choices in the poll though? so many different ways of saying no and yes? So pointless and ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Why all the different choices in the poll though? so many different ways of saying no and yes? So pointless and ridiculous!
    Poor lad obviously thinks its big and clever to put up a poll that uses so many options.

Makes you laugh when he has one that says "..............", how exactly is that meant to be interpreted ? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Makes you laugh when he has one that says "..............", how exactly is that meant to be interpreted ? :cool:
    I think it's supposed to mean "I can't think of another option but really want the longest ever meaningless poll so I thought I'd stick in something random"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I think it's supposed to mean "I can't think of another option but really want the longest ever meaningless poll so I thought I'd stick in something random"...
    Thats what all Sean's posts are about anyway - "I can't think of anything original, so I'll post the same thing again that I did about 3 days ago"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Thats what all Sean's posts are about anyway - "I can't think of anything original, so I'll post the same thing again that I did about 3 days ago"
    HAHA!...i agree completely

CR

ReputationRep:
    I Didnt Know I Doubled My Computer Is Messed Up It Was Made In 1990 Also "............" Mean's Thinking To Me

You Will All Be Happy Cause Iam Moving In A Day And My Internet Will Be Cut Off So Cant Come Here Until Like.....never!

So Bye!

ReputationRep:
    I think Expression has a good reason for locking up some threads

Expression why dont u leave it....why take da piss outta him....u jus encourage others to do da same and will encourage people to make this freindly place into an unpleasant one...learn to ignore and forget.
    He was wrong though to confront his problems like this.
    But u should let it go mate....

ReputationRep:
    calm down unregistered...think about it...sean is being the rude one..he started a thread called Whats up with expression...now tell me thats not worse then expression tell sean what he is doing is wrong...sorry but if ur on sean's side..ur on drugs..

CR

(Original post by CR3)
    calm down unregistered...think about it...sean is being the rude one..he started a thread called Whats up with expression...now tell me thats not worse then expression tell sean what he is doing is wrong...sorry but if ur on sean's side..ur on drugs..

CR
    i aint on no ones side.
    Seans out of order defo...but Expression can take that out in a pvt message...not let the whole world know..coz dat just makes the situation worse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    i aint on no ones side.
    Seans out of order defo...but Expression can take that out in a pvt message...not let the whole world know..coz dat just makes the situation worse!
    I think I have a right to respond at least once in public to a thread named "What's wrong with Expression!".

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.