username1490928
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How much have you revised?

I made most of my notes in October and then until december did nothing. Then during holidays looked at my notes and I knew most stuff and so did past papers for science and Maths. Got a star and all ive been doing during most of these notes is just reading my notes for all subjects and recappinf. Therefore i havent revised much as I think I know most stuff and ive just been recapping.

Also any tips in how to get an a star in aqa geography A, aqa english literature poetry and english language
11ahf
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
English - don't spend your time finding perfect points. See something, then run away with it and explain it - if you do it confidently enough you'll get loads of marks.

(ALSO: the poetry comparison question is literally the best one that I've seen. You'll be fine!)
vaneskara
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Honestly, I did loads of revision for the mocks we had in December, but haven't really revised at all during the holidays.

English lang - I'd suggest Mr Bruff's videos on YouTube, they're really good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.33%
Okay (64)
29.63%
A bit lacking (81)
37.5%
Not good at all (53)
24.54%

Watched Threads