The Student Room Group

Be honest, what makeup do you consider ugly?

I like wearing a lot of makeup because Im blonde and have thin brows etc., but Im worried that people will judge me for it.

For example is red lippy or contouring in the day time too much?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Honestly, do whatever the hell you want... If you think it looks good and you think it's acceptable for the occasion then rock that red lipstick and contour! :u:
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't consider make-up ugly, it's just that some girls use way too much.

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by amyyy10
Honestly, do whatever the hell you want... If you think it looks good and you think it's acceptable for the occasion then rock that red lipstick and contour! :u:

I dont want people judging me behind my back. I did engineering at uni and now work in a male dominated environment so dont want people getting the wrong idea :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by Mayhem™
I don't consider make-up ugly, it's just that some girls use way too much.

Spoiler

Usually when guys say no makeup they do mean less though :lol: guys are incapable of detecting light makeup if they post pics
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I dont want people judging me behind my back. I did engineering at uni and now work in a male dominated environment so dont want people getting the wrong idea :wink:

I see what you mean... maybe try natural looking make up for work then? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by amyyy10
I see what you mean... maybe try natural looking make up for work then? :smile:

I was going to, I can certainly do that look but Id rather a red lip haha. I'll see what more people think ty :tongue:
All make-up is quite nice, it's just when people apply too much of it or apply it incorrectly. For example, mascara is quite nice, but if you're not experienced, it can leave you looking like a disaster.
All makeup products are very unattractive, makeup ruins the natural appearance of the face and it looks ridiculous.
Reply 9
Use minimal and don't make it too obv that you use it
Reply 10
as long as you dont look like an oompa loompa
(like this):

YOURE FINE
I like wearing a lot of makeup because Im blonde and have thin brows etc., but Im worried that people will judge me for it.

For example is red lippy or contouring in the day time too much?

Honestly make up is completely subjective! you may like doing it a certain way one day and feel completely different about it the next it's all part of it :smile: But really just do what you feel comfortable doing and don't worry about anyone else's opinions, it's not their face after all.
for me:

eye lashes too think or long

gangbanged by crayloa i.e too much fake tan

and not sure about this eye flicker thing
any amount apart from loads is nice on an attractive girl
Original post by Proxenus
for me:

eye lashes too think or long

gangbanged by crayloa i.e too much fake tan

and not sure about this eye flicker thing

winged liner?
My ego could never go for a girl who didn't have the common decency to make herself look better for me.
Original post by Slaxxerego
My ego could never go for a girl who didn't have the common decency to make herself look better for me.

why do you keep making 0/10 troll posts about your ego? :mystery:
girls can do whatever they want and don't have to give a **** about my opinion but i personally prefer just minimal makeup

absolute worst are the over the top eyebrows
The only thing I dislike is when foundation is too light /dark on the person. Also sometimes girls take contouring to another level.
why do you keep making 0/10 troll posts about your ego? :mystery:

My ego never makes such things known to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending