Has any guy here got a random girl's number? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm talking about during the day in a random place, like on the street or in a shop. If so, where and how did you do it?
Goaded
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've given a random guy my number before. He just approached and said how beautiful I looked, and made small talk. About ten minutes later, he looked at his watch and said "I've gotta go now, is there any chance I could get your number?" and normally I'd be like lol nah but idk I felt like giving it to him. :rolleyes:

I think just being nice/charming is the way to do it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Goaded)
I've given a random guy my number before. He just approached and said how beautiful I looked, and made small talk. About ten minutes later, he looked at his watch and said "I've gotta go now, is there any chance I could get your number?" and normally I'd be like lol nah but idk I felt like giving it to him. :rolleyes:

Did you not find it weird for a stranger to randomly approach you during the day though?
benboy2016
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Girls that give their numbers out to guys are ****s.

I have been successful on occasion and most have been eager.

Benboy
phunky_fresh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I hate this approach.
Goaded
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did you not find it weird for a stranger to randomly approach you during the day though?
A bit. But it's not like it's the first time it ever happened, I think you get used to it happening lmao

The first time it happened I just walked away.
SmashConcept
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Did he ever call :moon:
richpanda
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah it's not hard, you just have to be confident.
Goaded
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SmashConcept)
Did he ever call :moon:
He did! I found him to be not my type in the end lmao
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think you need to be a bit magnetic to pull this off. It can easily be seen as inappropriate or creepy.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Once, date didn't got great to be honest.
john2054
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
loads of times. some good it did me though!
mental-mal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
why're you even trying to attempt bagging a random female? O_o
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mental-mal)
why're you even trying to attempt bagging a random female? O_o
What are people with no social life meant to do
dean01234
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zarek)
I think you need to be a bit magnetic to pull this off. It can easily be seen as inappropriate or creepy.
Its only creepy if you're unattractive.

But I think you are right, if someone isn't coming across as confident things aren't going to end well.

I haven't actually tried but feel like because its less common for guys to approach girls in the day, that if things went well they would go really well.
dairychocolate
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes/no. Got one text from her from ages ago saying 'its me xxxxxx from the xxxx lol' and I never got round to replying. She wasn't really a stranger, though, since I'd said hi a few times before and we went to schools which were close to each other.

Loads of people here think that that is creepy or sexual harassment.
saxlockian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by benboy2016)
Girls that give their numbers out to guys are ****s.

I have been successful on occasion and most have been eager.

Benboy
W..hat? How does that make any sense? Would you say that guys who give their number to girls are ****s??
Goaded
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by dairychocolate)
Yes/no. Got one text from her from ages ago saying 'its me xxxxxx from the xxxx lol' and I never got round to replying. She wasn't really a stranger, though, since I'd said hi a few times before and we went to schools which were close to each other.

Loads of people here think that that is creepy or sexual harassment.
Okay????
notoriousbigman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
ye.
BLUChaosBear
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can't say I personally have, but my friend did receive a girl's phone number a long time ago. She thought he was hot and he was giving her his CV to hand for a job offering. He didn't get the job, but he did receive a call from her and they hit it off for a while.

Thinking back, he could have got her done for breaking the Data Protection Act lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (40)
50.63%
No (39)
49.37%

Watched Threads