naniolkiewicz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi everyone,

I've been studying Spanish since year 7 (I'm in year 13 now) and just recently I have realised that I actually don't know how to study it and be prepared for the exam. Oral is easy however its the paper that I find tricky. How do you study for it? I watch many spanish movies and my vocab is good but I always struggle with writing.. any tips? My mock is coming up soon and I'm hoping to get a good grade.

Also.. how can I study grammar and make it stick? I always study one tense and then forget it, not sure how to remember it for a longer period of time..

Help much appreciated
coffeeneeded27
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey I'm in the same boat with regards to how long we've been learning it may be we can muddle through this year too!
For grammar I made mind maps of every tense showing how to form it, the endings, when/why it's used and a list of the irregulars. After this i got a whiteboard and wrote and rewrote every tense and irregular until I knew them and repeated this more or less everyday...
Also this page: https://www.conjuguemos.com/list.php...nguage=spanish is amazing for practising all your tenses in all the forms!
As for the writing you can bring your mark up with a wide range of tenses, idiomatic expressions and strong, developed and supported opinion but also showing a wide range of factors
hope that helps a bit?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (23)
13.86%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (46)
27.71%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (68)
40.96%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (24)
14.46%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.01%

Watched Threads