The Student Room Group

lost GCSE certificates

I've got a bit of a problem where I've got university interviews starting in less than 2 weeks who are asking to see my original GCSE certificates but I cannot find them at all. I have the original results I got on results day though - does anybody know if this is going to be suitable for universities as they're still proof of my results??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rosiemaria26
I've got a bit of a problem where I've got university interviews starting in less than 2 weeks who are asking to see my original GCSE certificates but I cannot find them at all. I have the original results I got on results day though - does anybody know if this is going to be suitable for universities as they're still proof of my results??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Afraid you need the actual certificates, call them to explain the situation
You can get a statement of grades from the examining board.. It's expensive though £45+ (Per exam board) and it takes about 6 weeks to come back
Reply 3
Original post by Lambert87
You can get a statement of grades from the examining board.. It's expensive though £45+ (Per exam board) and it takes about 6 weeks to come back

Contact your Uni to ask, but I know people who have used the paper slips at interview and took in the actual copies when they arrived later. They are expensive but you may not need copies of every GCSE, sometimes just Maths/English/Science

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending