aixm2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey there guys!! I need help. I was wondering if it is possible to do A2 Sociology at home? If so, can you give me good company that allows just an A2 home course? I don't like to continue A2 at my current school. So please help me look for another option or else I'll lose my chance to pass. Thanks in advance.
thecatwithnohat
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
Shouldn't you just find a centre which will allow you to sit exams for a fee?
aixm2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
Shouldn't you just find a centre which will allow you to sit exams for a fee?
I could but I won't be able to revise independently since I didn't take sociology at GCSE so I'm looking for an open college or something that can do A2 alone.
Soc/PsyTutor
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I tutor online and provide notes and set homework if that's any help? You would still have to find a nearby school/college that would allow you to sit the papers, though.
cherryred90s
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by aixm2)
Hey there guys!! I need help. I was wondering if it is possible to do A2 Sociology at home? If so, can you give me good company that allows just an A2 home course? I don't like to continue A2 at my current school. So please help me look for another option or else I'll lose my chance to pass. Thanks in advance.
I resat sociology A2 independently whilst on a gap year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.01%
England (109)
33.75%
Belgium (27)
8.36%
Germany (38)
11.76%
Spain (6)
1.86%