how do guys feel about girls approaching them first? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Say you're walking home or in the bus and a girl comes up to you and says hi and she seems alright ... would u find it too forward
سِيسِي
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That would be very nice indeed. Not forward at all, not one bit, it's perfectly fine, I like having chats with random strangers that I encounter when I'm out and about. It brightens my day and brings a smile to my face.
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Approach at bus or street is a no for me, regardless of gender
Mark19
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think it would be better for everyone if it became the norm for girls to ask guys out. That way there's no hint of harassment or pressure. I'm only with my girlfriend because she asked me out. There's no way I would ever have asked her, as she is so far out of my league I would have expected her to be offended by the approach.
jazjaz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm female but I say go for it OP life is too short, and youth is even shorter (I'm assuming you are still young lol). Worst thing that can happen is the guy is not responsive but you never have to see him again anyway.

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
Phases me not
Spoiler:
Show
..just happens that the only girls to have had the balls to do this historically have been pretty plain Jane - with the exception of 2 girls at Metro Club, where I used to wear a white hoody which made me shine like a UV beacon and hence catch the eye of virtually everyone at the venue
So do you think less of a girl approaching you because she is a 'plain Jane'?
MrOneTwo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Bloody do it lol. The amount of girls I could have been with if I only knew they liked me. Infact it'd probably be even better than me approaching them, because now I'd know they want to talk so i'd put even more effort into the convo.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It'll be the day when a good looking girl makes the first move on me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (237)
66.2%
No (121)
33.8%

Watched Threads