When and how to revise for AS level exams?

Watch
Ice-cube
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am in year 12 with about 4 months till my AS exams. How can I revise well and when is a good time to start? At the moment I have not done any revision.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Start making notes now. It'll save you time doing it later. While making notes you'll retain some of the stuff you wrote so you'll be doing some light revision. I'd say 6-8 weeks before you'll start going full on but you can start earlier if you want
Ice-cube
Rep:
?
(Original post by UWS)
Start making notes now. It'll save you time doing it later. While making notes you'll retain some of the stuff you wrote so you'll be doing some light revision. I'd say 6-8 weeks before you'll start going full on but you can start earlier if you want
Would it work for bio, chem, economic and maths? These subjects are quite hard and I don't think I have enough time to revise
TimmonaPortella
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Start now, build up gradually.

You have enough time, but don't be complacent. You don't need to work at full capacity right now, but the work you do now will matter.
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ice-cube)
Would it work for bio, chem, economic and maths? These subjects are quite hard and I don't think I have enough time to revise
Well start now if you are worried. Economics is very essay heavy so you'll probably need to make notes now
Ice-cube
Rep:
?
(Original post by UWS)
Well start now if you are worried. Economics is very essay heavy so you'll probably need to make notes now
Thank you.
Ice-cube
Rep:
?
(Original post by TimmonaPortella)
Start now, build up gradually.

You have enough time, but don't be complacent. You don't need to work at full capacity right now, but the work you do now will matter.
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (66)
14.93%
I'm not sure (16)
3.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (148)
33.48%
I have already dropped out (7)
1.58%
I'm not a current university student (205)
46.38%

Watched Threads