ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzzzYaaaa911)
    what are your feelings on the matter?
    ...LOL

ReputationRep:
    hard

ReputationRep:
    ill tell you my feelings,

AQA needs to be shut down, just for how lame their computing exams are.

Also

I havent been taught the whole year for this module... i know 0%, i cant even make up answers and get marks.

Im also retaking the Jan module, which i was screwed over and only got a D on... bloody joke

I suggest nobody does computing, do general studies, you will get more out of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friday13th)
    I havent been taught the whole year for this module... i know 0%, i cant even make up answers and get marks.
    Ditto.

ReputationRep:
    AQA need a revision guide out, stupid *****, how the hell are we meant to learn when their defintions are so specific?

AQA need a revision guide out, stupid *****, how the hell are we meant to learn when their defintions are so specific?
    I'm gonna guess they have past papers?!?

ReputationRep:
    ill tell you my feelings,

AQA needs to be shut down, just for how lame their computing exams are.

Also

Im also retaking the Jan module, which i was screwed over and only got a D on... bloody joke

I suggest nobody does computing, do general studies, you will get more out of it
    was your re sit in hardware, software and appl.
    ?

i know what you mean about some of the questions and yes, the teaching is poooooooorrrr, but it is regarded as the most hardest subject to get an A in!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.