robzpotter
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey all,
I know it's my fault but basically I do chemistry and biology are AS and only revised for chemistry over the holidays becuase I understand it very well... However I didn't revise much on biology and now I screwed becuase my mocks start on the 11th... I'm not going to lie I don't care if I fail cos I hate it but I want to as least try and pass.
Has any got any quick revision tips that might help?
kiesha_murs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
nothing quick, just gotta start revising as soon as possible! I'm in the same position, haven't revised and got 7 exams coming up starting on 12th, just gotta start now! Good luck
rxns_00
Badges: 15
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by robzpotter)
Hey all,
I know it's my fault but basically I do chemistry and biology are AS and only revised for chemistry over the holidays becuase I understand it very well... However I didn't revise much on biology and now I screwed becuase my mocks start on the 11th... I'm not going to lie I don't care if I fail cos I hate it but I want to as least try and pass.
Has any got any quick revision tips that might help?
Get your textbook out and read everything that you've done so far in lessons
Memorise it lol it's only bio
physicsamor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Get off the TSR and just go over and over your notes Mine start tomorrow unfortunately.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.81%
I don't have everything I need (228)
44.19%

Watched Threads