The Student Room Group

I have a speed awareness corse this week, how do I check the details, time e.t.c. ?

TYPO ERROR, COURSE NOT ''CORSE''

It is on Friday 8th January, this week and I am extremely anxious about it, I have anxiety so this speed awareness course just makes me feel more anxious and I'm shaking now even thinking about it, I will probably be too anxious to even talk when I am on the course ! I haven't told anybody about it, not even my Mum who I live with.

I was caught driving 47 mph in a 40 zone. apparently the speed awareness course will take place at a hotel in Leyland, does that mean I will take the course in as hotel ?

I want to try and login to a site or something somehow that may give you all the details, confirm date and time, get address details, confirm what I need to bring as ID, e.t.c

didn't give them my house contact number only mobile so if anything has changed I probably would not know atm
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
They normally send you a email with all the info.
Reply 2
Original post by Joeey009
They normally send you a email with all the info.

Well if they have I cannot find it

Is it possible that I may ring them up please ?
Original post by I love life
Well if they have I cannot find it

Is it possible that I may ring them up please ?

Hope this helps

http://www3.lancashire.gov.uk/corporate/web/viewdoc.asp?id=82758

P.s. No need to be anxious, they are very relaxed sessions and remember everyone else there was also caught speeding so nobody is judging you. You almost certainly won't need to take a lead in talking if you don't want to but you will have to make an effort to join in and make a contribution.

Make sure you are on time, if you are late they may not let you join..... And don't do what my mate did, in her rush to get to hers on time she picked up another speeding ticket....

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending