Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The girl I fancy, fancies me :) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    I *have*n to ask her out, i can't let this pass. There aint no random guy, i hope, she is single atm, but hopefully she will be mine! I wish i had bought her a drink, kissed her, told her my feellings etc. but that is life. It is so ****ing annoying to think shes still there, but surely she knows how i feel. She is fit, she works at the shop which i love, she has a lovely personality - i want her babies.
    Just kidding mate. I'm just being my bitter self. You're right, you should always do things like that when you have the opportunity. Girls definetely appreciate that kind of behaviour. You can always tell when you're being too pushy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sz72)
    you are (1 of ) the luckiest bloke(s) in the planet!
    yesss, finally -somebody who knsows how i feel, i may be pissed, but still, I nearly scored with her. I hope i see her soon, she is lovable and so nice.

ReputationRep:
    yesss, finally -somebody who knsows how i feel, i may be pissed, but still, I nearly scored with her. I hope i see her soon, she is lovable and so nice.
    oh yeah
    i felt the same when Ibrahimovic equalised!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sz72)
    oh yeah
    i felt the same when Ibrahimovic equalised!!
    haha, this is more than footy tho, she is just to die for. I would love to get a taxi back out there and surprise her, but I have feck all cash.

ReputationRep:
    haha, this is more than footy tho, she is just to die for. I would love to get a taxi back out there and surprise her, but I have feck all cash.
    well seriously,
    dont miss the chances like the Italian when you see her next time,
    bless you!

ReputationRep:
    if you lived near me i would give you a lift caus it seems your crazy bout her.
    where do you live??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    where do you live??
    LOL you welcome to chill out at my house, long as you don't make any noise! and as long as you will be willing to travel to essex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzzzYaaaa911)
    LOL you welcome to chill out at my house, long as you don't make any noise! and as long as you will be willing to travel to essex.
    i dont want somewhere to crash, i wanna take him to his destiny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    where do you live??
    In deepest Brum, lol. I would hop on a bus, only they stopped hours ago. I spent all my money at the bar! I just pray that shes there, thinking about what could have been lol. I probs wont see her till weds though, but I shes usually shy at school, I just hope she aint. Girls can sometimes forget what went on, i need to phone her and ask her out. She is just the bomb - i would love to get with her, even just for one day.

ReputationRep:
    In deepest Brum, lol. I would hop on a bus, only they stopped hours ago. I spent all my money at the bar! I just pray that shes there, thinking about what could have been lol. I probs wont see her till weds though, but I shes usually shy at school, I just hope she aint. Girls can sometimes forget what went on, i need to phone her and ask her out. She is just the bomb - i would love to get with her, even just for one day.
    it seems to me now is the time, ur both horny, thinking bout each other, youve already broken the ice, and ur both laggin.
    if u wait to wednesday feelings may change,you might find it hard to talk etc.
    you have to get back to the club somehow, walk? run? what time does the club close?

ReputationRep:
    do what chats says..... if you want her real bad, you'd put in the effort as it goes with anything

run boiiiiii

ReputationRep:
    why not just wait outside her house?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    it seems to me now is the time, ur both horny, thinking bout each other, youve already broken the ice, and ur both laggin.
    if u wait to wednesday feelings may change,you might find it hard to talk etc.
    you have to get back to the club somehow, walk? run? what time does the club close?
    Haha, thats so true, it shuts now, 3, its ****ed tho, theres no way I could make it back. I need to ring mates and mates of mates to get her number, I want this!! I dunno bout u lot, but i have a thing with mates where we make lists of the girls in the school, this girl is top 2 material!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, thats so true, it shuts now, 3, its ****ed tho, theres no way I could make it back. I need to ring mates and mates of mates to get her number, I want this!! I dunno bout u lot, but i have a thing with mates where we make lists of the girls in the school, this girl is top 2 material!
    stop typing, start running! i'm serious, splurt!

ReputationRep:
    now i feel myself like 1 of the "pals" characters who occurs in these Hollywood romcom ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    stop typing, start running! i'm serious, splurt!
    I have £0, it would take me 30mins to run back there, by which time she would have disapperaed. i just need her number badly, why do i never do what i should? i should have got her number at the v. least. But shell be at skool when i go in, i would love it if she came out 2moro night, but id need to phone her. Im totally gonna try with her, ****ing hell, her crazy mate (who i was trying to matchmake with my friend) said that she heard i wanted to take her (the 1 i fancy) out! I mean wtf, i never said that, but at least it shows something could happen. I would dearly love to take her out, i need her.

ReputationRep:
    + im laggered and would probs get mowed down by some taxi if i ran back. Tonight was amazing, i need her number, i cant let her go.

ReputationRep:
    just calm yourself down,
    now it's time to think what u gonna tell her when u get her number!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have £0, it would take me 30mins to run back there, by which time she would have disapperaed. i just need her number badly, why do i never do what i should? i should have got her number at the v. least. But shell be at skool when i go in, i would love it if she came out 2moro night, but id need to phone her. Im totally gonna try with her, ****ing hell, her crazy mate (who i was trying to matchmake with my friend) said that she heard i wanted to take her (the 1 i fancy) out! I mean wtf, i never said that, but at least it shows something could happen. I would dearly love to take her out, i need her.
    ok then the right now plan is over.
    hopefully u see her tommorow while ur out, i think it will be better than meeting in school.
    is there anyway u can find out where shes going tommorow? u dont directely have to ask her but maybe someone you know has an idea.
    then u can ''bump'' into her tommorow night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sz72)
    just calm yourself down,
    now it's time to think what u gonna tell her when u get her number!!!
    word.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.