word.

i beg u pardon?
sz72
i beg u pardon?

means i agreed
Reply 42
sz72
just calm yourself down,
now it's time to think what u gonna tell her when u get her number!!!

That i want to be with her! and that shes the one that i want, oh-oh-oh. I need to ring ppl, and get hooked up with her - I know her msn address off a chain email, but it would be kinda odd if i added her out the blue. :confused: I should be able to get her mobile with some ringing, but I hope shes still up for it.
Reply 43
DazzzzYaaaa911
means i agreed

i thought it means "wordy"... :rolleyes:
mobbdeeprob
That i want to be with her! and that shes the one that i want, oh-oh-oh. I need to ring ppl, and get hooked up with her - I know her msn address off a chain email, but it would be kinda odd if i added her out the blue. :confused: I should be able to get her mobile with some ringing, but I hope shes still up for it.

LOL dont add her to your msn - that would be a big mistake
Reply 45
DazzzzYaaaa911
LOL dont add her to your msn - that would be a big mistake

Yeh, it would be too blatant. I need to hook stuff up through her mates, and keep her from knowing, lol.
Reply 46
mobbdeeprob

i dont mean to put you off but it sounds too straightaway lol
girls love to be praised!!
tell her how hot you think she is at the beginning would be very nice!
then emphasize that you have never fell for someone like her so badly b4,
hopefully man, the next sec you'll be the happiest bunny in the planet!
Reply 47
mobbdeeprob
Yeh, it would be too blatant. I need to hook stuff up through her mates, and keep her from knowing, lol.

can you go to the place she works? or does she work somewhere where it would be odd for you to go? eg womens sexual clinic?
Reply 48
chats
can you go to the place she works? or does she work somewhere where it would be odd for you to go? eg womens sexual clinic?

Hahaha, she works in a nice clothes shop in town, i dunno on what days tho. But yeah, it would be odd. Its annoying, because all the girls found out that i really fancied this other girl, and they ALL know! I need to keep this one quiet and between me and her. Other pppl cant be trusted.
Reply 49
mobbdeeprob
Hahaha, she works in a nice clothes shop in town, i dunno on what days tho. But yeah, it would be odd. Its annoying, because all the girls found out that i really fancied this other girl, and they ALL know! I need to keep this one quiet and between me and her. Other pppl cant be trusted.

well i'm off now, good luck with her. hopefully next time we chat you will be her bf.
it will be hard but try and get some sleep.
strut round all cool tommorow like u own the place
Reply 50
chats
well i'm off now, good luck with her. hopefully next time we chat you will be her bf.
it will be hard but try and get some sleep.
strut round all cool tommorow like u own the place

haha defo - i hope it works out like that. Cheers you people, i love ya, not nearly as much as her though :wink: . Im gonna go to sleep too, i have to get some sleep, ready for tomorrows plans, lol.
WOAH the sun rises early.... its getting light already!!!
Reply 52
good luck! :rolleyes:
Reply 53
take her out someplace just you and her, visit her at work and say "blah blah blah... if youve got your lunch break coming up..."

Latest