Pauleta.
*cough*

But seriously folks, Rooney's been impressive, as have Ibrahimovic and Nedved
yusufu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Easily Nedved and Zidane. both have shown considerable class in their matches.

ps.
i am giving away an invite to a gmail account:
http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...826#post848826
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
I think Davids was good against Czech Republic, shame he wasn't against Germany.
Rustyk1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Still people thinking that it's not rooney? top scoring in the tournament. youngest player ever to score in the tournament, for a few minutes at least! at this rate he's oncourse for the golden boot! did you see him set up scholes?!?!?! magnifique!!!
Investmentboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Rooney, without a shadow of a doubt
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have to say Rooney, Gary Neville and Larsson have impressed me.

Ronaldo's been good, but not good enough for player of the tournament.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
rooney and/or sol campbell
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
Rooney, however i have my suspicions that his 'pass' to Scoles was in fact a headed shot gone wrong.
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ROONEY!
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 16 years ago
Along with Rooney, Nedved's stood out.
Rustyk1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Rooney, however i have my suspicions that his 'pass' to Scoles was in fact a headed shot gone wrong.
People of international caliber don't miss a headed goal by that much. and their missed goals dont just happen to land on their team mates heads very often. it was no accident...
maximusmak
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
i think he tried to head it at first but then he saw that his header was going no where so he just diverged it to scholes, made it look like a good pass.
mesh_warp
Report 16 years ago
Best player of the tournament so far:

Pavel Nedved
maximusmak
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
me, personally, would prefer to see ronaldo perform, rather than to watch the whole of the england team perform, his such a talented player, in my poinion, way better than rooney. his got more skill, better crosses and also (this may be contraversial) faster than rooney ( he proved that we man u played everton. he made rooney look stupid. i cant wait until i see the england defence dance tomorrow, itll be such a joy to watch ronaldo take the piss out of them, im goin for portugal to win, even though england have a good chance too. but id perfer to see the portugese to go through, more skillful in all ways
maximusmak
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mesh_warp)

Pavel Nedved
i second that, that man has played to his standard. rated player, deserves to win european player of the year
mesh_warp
Report 16 years ago
What is also funny is that every perosn in the english team barring Lampard and Rooney have played garbage all 3 games, yet somehow due to 2 players saving england, it's suddenly "england have played great."

Haa, even Beckham is filth these days.
kildare
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nedved.
maximusmak
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What is also funny is that every perosn in the english team barring Lampard and Rooney have played garbage all 3 games, yet somehow due to 2 players saving england, it's suddenly "england have played great."

Haa, even Beckham is filth these days.
scoles is my best player for england, i think he is world class, and is real good, rooney, i dnt really like, lampard, his good, and gerard, the rest, well, their performance says it all
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Pavel Nedved
shame h's such a diving ****
Rustyk1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
just because u write someones name in larger font doesnt make him any better of a player. the england team havent been ****. Sol has been a rock, as have the whole of the defense. Ronaldo wont make them dance, theyll deal with him in the same way as they did zidane, henry etc. solid defending.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (130)
37.36%
Take autumn exams (107)
30.75%
Look for a job (11)
3.16%
Consider an apprenticeship (13)
3.74%
Take a year out (65)
18.68%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
6.32%

Watched Threads