Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Pauleta.
    *cough*

But seriously folks, Rooney's been impressive, as have Ibrahimovic and Nedved

ReputationRep:
    Easily Nedved and Zidane. both have shown considerable class in their matches.

ps.
    i am giving away an invite to a gmail account:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...826#post848826

I think Davids was good against Czech Republic, shame he wasn't against Germany.

ReputationRep:
    Still people thinking that it's not rooney? top scoring in the tournament. youngest player ever to score in the tournament, for a few minutes at least! at this rate he's oncourse for the golden boot! did you see him set up scholes?!?!?! magnifique!!!

ReputationRep:
    Rooney, without a shadow of a doubt

ReputationRep:
    I have to say Rooney, Gary Neville and Larsson have impressed me.

Ronaldo's been good, but not good enough for player of the tournament.

ReputationRep:
    rooney and/or sol campbell

Rooney, however i have my suspicions that his 'pass' to Scoles was in fact a headed shot gone wrong.

ReputationRep:
    ROONEY!

ReputationRep:
    Along with Rooney, Nedved's stood out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Rooney, however i have my suspicions that his 'pass' to Scoles was in fact a headed shot gone wrong.
    People of international caliber don't miss a headed goal by that much. and their missed goals dont just happen to land on their team mates heads very often. it was no accident...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    i think he tried to head it at first but then he saw that his header was going no where so he just diverged it to scholes, made it look like a good pass.

ReputationRep:
    Best player of the tournament so far:

Pavel Nedved

ReputationRep:
    me, personally, would prefer to see ronaldo perform, rather than to watch the whole of the england team perform, his such a talented player, in my poinion, way better than rooney. his got more skill, better crosses and also (this may be contraversial) faster than rooney ( he proved that we man u played everton. he made rooney look stupid. i cant wait until i see the england defence dance tomorrow, itll be such a joy to watch ronaldo take the piss out of them, im goin for portugal to win, even though england have a good chance too. but id perfer to see the portugese to go through, more skillful in all ways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mesh_warp)

Pavel Nedved
    i second that, that man has played to his standard. rated player, deserves to win european player of the year

ReputationRep:
    What is also funny is that every perosn in the english team barring Lampard and Rooney have played garbage all 3 games, yet somehow due to 2 players saving england, it's suddenly "england have played great."

Haa, even Beckham is filth these days.

ReputationRep:
    Nedved.

ReputationRep:
    What is also funny is that every perosn in the english team barring Lampard and Rooney have played garbage all 3 games, yet somehow due to 2 players saving england, it's suddenly "england have played great."

Haa, even Beckham is filth these days.
    scoles is my best player for england, i think he is world class, and is real good, rooney, i dnt really like, lampard, his good, and gerard, the rest, well, their performance says it all

ReputationRep:

Pavel Nedved
    shame h's such a diving ****

ReputationRep:
    just because u write someones name in larger font doesnt make him any better of a player. the england team havent been ****. Sol has been a rock, as have the whole of the defense. Ronaldo wont make them dance, theyll deal with him in the same way as they did zidane, henry etc. solid defending.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.