TV TV & more TV! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
We're had thread about best films, now lets have one about best tv programs! I think that my top 5 would be:
1. Friends
2. Frasier
3. Cheers
4. Ed
5. and then a tie between all my childhood favs: saved by the bell, california dreams and tiny toons!!
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
EEE Saved by the bell!!! hehe
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
EEE Saved by the bell!!! hehe
classic eh? I used to be in love with zack... lol
Toyosi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Does anyone watch this show called Two Guys and a Girl on Trouble. Its hilarious.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Toyosi)
Does anyone watch this show called Two Guys and a Girl on Trouble. Its hilarious.
no but it reminds of another show i used to watch called 'the opposite sex'. has anyone ever seen it? its such an original idea for a show! there is an all girl school which has just become mixed, and in the first mixed year, only 3 guys have applied!! so its a massive girls school with like 10000 girls and 3 guys! its so funny!
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah I have seen the opposite sex, I think it was on sky one. Quite entertaining actually. Lucky them!!
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Was that the show that Milo Ventimiglia was in?
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, no idea. There were just some pretty hot people on it. It was all pretty fake though because no school has that amount of hotties in.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
By the way cricket, im curious to know, say you were going to the local shop or something, are the majority of people you see on the way there overweight? Because I think the Americans trick us with their TV as they never (rarely) show anything with overweight people on!
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, there are a lot of overweight people, at least that is what they tell us. But you don't see like only 300 pound people everywhere you go, no. What you see on tv is pretty much what people look like, except for the fact that they only put skinny good looking people on tv. I seem to be contradicting myself, but what I am saying is even though they say that most people are overweight, most people don't look it.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't watch a lot of TV now, just really Eastenders and The Simpsons.
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nylex)
I don't watch a lot of TV now, just really Eastenders and The Simpsons.
That's sad really, there is so much out there in the world of television.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cricket)
That's sad really, there is so much out there in the world of television.
Doesn't matter, I spend more time at my machine than watching TV anyway .
Toyosi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cricket)
Well, there are a lot of overweight people, at least that is what they tell us. But you don't see like only 300 pound people everywhere you go, no. What you see on tv is pretty much what people look like, except for the fact that they only put skinny good looking people on tv. I seem to be contradicting myself, but what I am saying is even though they say that most people are overweight, most people don't look it.
Unless you go to Florida. Its a real confidence booster I can assure you.
Toyosi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
New series of Teachers starts on Wednesday!!! Yay
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my top 5 tv shows

1.SportCenter
2.Tonight Show
3.Who's Line is it Anyway?
4.The Simpsons
5.Futurama

i tend to lean towards the comedy shows as u can see except for sportcenter

CR
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
another thing..did anyone see that new series coming out on espn called PLAYMAKERS....it looks like a great series for a sports fan..talks a lot about life and sports

CR
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
We're had thread about best films, now lets have one about best tv programs! I think that my top 5 would be:
1. Friends
2. Frasier
3. Cheers
4. Ed
5. and then a tie between all my childhood favs: saved by the bell, california dreams and tiny toons!!
Why only American comedy?

British comedy is much better.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
have i got news for you is the best program on tv, you just can't beat the classic smart arse remarks from ian hislop.
Toyosi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
have i got news for you is the best program on tv, you just can't beat the classic smart arse remarks from ian hislop.
I love you.
I have actually never met anyone else who like's it. They assume it's for intellectual smartarses but its brilliant. Laughs guaranteed
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (208)
12.78%
Excited (144)
8.85%
Worried (295)
18.12%
Terrified (367)
22.54%
Meh (149)
9.15%
Confused (35)
2.15%