The Student Room Group

Studying at ACM

Hey!

I'm thinking of dropping out of my current sixth form college to go to ACM to study either music performance or technology. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this college? I'd be studying a BTEC level 3 extended diploma which is equivalent to 3 A Levels.

Music is something I'm very passionate about and I feel like I would enjoy myself there, however will it benefit me and will I be able to go to university with the qualification.

Cheers!
Original post by mrjamesgk
Hey!

I'm thinking of dropping out of my current sixth form college to go to ACM to study either music performance or technology. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this college? I'd be studying a BTEC level 3 extended diploma which is equivalent to 3 A Levels.

Music is something I'm very passionate about and I feel like I would enjoy myself there, however will it benefit me and will I be able to go to university with the qualification.

Cheers!

Hi,

You sound like just then student we are looking for! However what are you currently studying at 6th form? This may put you back a little by dropping out.

Make sure you check out our Music Degrees at: http://www.echofactory.co.uk/overview/

Weoffer a BMUS (HONS) Contemporary Music Performance (UCAS CODE: W315) &BA (HONS) Music Business (UCASCODE: W375) All of these require less than 200 UCAS Pionts.

Our courses are designed to give you real-life music industry experience and insight and are based around the concept of 360 degree knowledge.

Based in the buzzing, vibrant city of Leicester, if your wanting to pursue a career in music or open your eyes to business related career options, whatever the role may be, you should definitely check out our courses.

Make sure you check us out and pick up the phone for a chat! 0116 253 5657 or email us on [email protected]

Speak soon,

Taylor

Quick Reply

Latest