The Student Room Group

Ex-boyfriend problem

Hey everyone,

A guy I only dated for a week in the summer is still posting mean stuff on Facebook about me.

I was friends with this guy for around 6 months before we actually became official, and after just only one week I realised that I only liked him as a friend - nothing more.

I just didn't feel right and I was moving to another city anyway so I asked to end it. At first he was saying that he had waited a long time to be with me and wanted to make this work, but just two days later he wanted to end it too.

So anyway, he then started posting quotes on Facebook about how he hates someone, how someone ruined his life, how he wasted effort on a relationship. I got fed up of all this, knowing it was about me so I blocked him.

I'm still close with some of his friends who told me that as soon as I blocked him he started tagging my name each in mean status he posted. I didn't understand why he did this as we ended on good terms and he got a girlfriend almost straight after we broke up.

And the reason I am writing this is because he has just posted another quote that is definitely about me (one of my/his friends commented on it so it came up on my timeline).

I don't understand, its been ages so why is he still doing this?
If you'd blocked him you wouldn't be able to see anything he posts, he wouldn't be able to tag you and you wouldn't be able to see your friends' comments on his statuses. You literally cannot have blocked him, so just block him now and you won't see the statuses anymore.
He is bitter that you broke up with him. He probably liked you a lot to get hurt after a short period of trying to make you like him back. But if it were me , I'd probably ignore him and his deeds ... he doesnt matter anymore and probably worrying too much about what he does might be stopping you from doing great in your life ...
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hey everyone,

A guy I only dated for a week in the summer is still posting mean stuff on Facebook about me.

I was friends with this guy for around 6 months before we actually became official, and after just only one week I realised that I only liked him as a friend - nothing more.

I just didn't feel right and I was moving to another city anyway so I asked to end it. At first he was saying that he had waited a long time to be with me and wanted to make this work, but just two days later he wanted to end it too.

So anyway, he then started posting quotes on Facebook about how he hates someone, how someone ruined his life, how he wasted effort on a relationship. I got fed up of all this, knowing it was about me so I blocked him.

I'm still close with some of his friends who told me that as soon as I blocked him he started tagging my name each in mean status he posted. I didn't understand why he did this as we ended on good terms and he got a girlfriend almost straight after we broke up.

And the reason I am writing this is because he has just posted another quote that is definitely about me (one of my/his friends commented on it so it came up on my timeline).

If you blocked him you wouldn't see anything from him. He's just trying to make us lot hate you which is stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Sorry I forgot to mention,

I unblocked him a while ago because his friend said he needed to talk to me but it was a pointless conversation.
Reply 5
And I have just blocked him again now, but I just wondered why he still writing stuff about me nearly 7 months later?
When i can enter his mind , i'll let you know ^^

Block him and move on , he will too and if he doesn't , well **** him.
And I have just blocked him again now, but I just wondered why he still writing stuff about me nearly 7 months later?

Just forget about it. He's not your problem anymore so let him write passive aggressive statuses if he wants; you don't have to see them.
Hey everyone,

Why dont u just axe him publically on social media "Do you know how much of a beta loser you are?
Reply 9
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Why dont u just axe him publically on social media "Do you know how much of a beta loser you are?

Haha I might :tongue: and thankyou everybody for replying :smile:

Quick Reply