The Student Room Group

Worried-still no replies from all 4 Unis for Medicine.

I applied to Queen Marys, Brighton, Keele and Leicester.

I'm getting so worried that they will all reject me at once...

Anyone else in the same position as me?
Unis have until the 5th of May to reply so you have a lot of time to receive something I've only got 2 so far for law
But no rejections
If you look on the positive side, you have no rejections which is good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I only had a rejection (Sheffield) before Christmas and I've only just received an interview from Brighton & Sussex. Apparently Keele give theirs out really late so no need to worry about that one, I haven't heard from them either! Don't worry though- I know people at Oxford and Plymouth now and they didn't hear anything until late January/early February. Medicine always works that way, but just think- they give out rejections earlier, the longer you are waiting, the better because that means you are more likely to have got to the next stage like personal statement etc. Good Luck!!
Reply 3
Don't worry about it too much - at least you haven't been rejected! I know Keele, Brighton and Leicester have started giving out interviews for medicine but universities tend to give them out in batches so there is still a chance.
Same here, No replies whatsoever from my four universities( Southampton, Nottingham, Durham and East Anglia) for medicine. It's a joke, I am getting frustrated and worried. Either rejection or something- nothing yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending