The Student Room Group

UCAS questions: predicted grades!

Hi everyone! I'm an Italian student and I'm applying through UCAS for year 2016/2017, but I'm starting to be really confused about some parts of the application.
First, I don't understand if it's necessary to enter my predicted grades, and where do I have to. In Italy we have a little bit different evaluation system, so I have no idea about the grades I will get. In the "Education" section I have to write the title I will achieve at the end of the year, but I don't know what to write in the "grades" section because of this problem.
Second I asked my italian teacher to write my reference, but I'm applying independently because I don't think my school is registered in the UCAS site. Does she have to put my predicted grades in the reference letter? I didn't even understand if she can write it since I'm applying independently, and she's not a past teacher. The video in UCAS site is not clear about it. Anyone who can answer these questions? Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
I'm also an international student applying through ucas. Your referee should include your predicted grades on the reference letter, since you won't have enough space to put that in your personal statement or in the application itself because it's not official yet. So it wont make much sense putting it straight there. Hope this help
If anyone knows the proper way, correct me of I am wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by H.b9
I'm also an international student applying through ucas. Your referee should include your predicted grades on the reference letter, since you won't have enough space to put that in your personal statement or in the application itself because it's not official yet. So it wont make much sense putting it straight there. Hope this help
If anyone knows the proper way, correct me of I am wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! But do you think that my referee can write my predicted grades even if I'm not applying through my school?
Reply 3
You are responsible to tell her/him your situation which are your predicted grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yes if you go to ucas and search on how to write a reference letter it says there that the referee should mention any predicted grades of the student.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending