Matildadoel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Any idea how and when do they come in? Are we informed via email or letters? Thanks.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Matildadoel)
Any idea how and when do they come in? Are we informed via email or letters? Thanks.
Oxford or Cambridge? They have different decision dates and methods of communicating can vary by college.

Cambridge posts decisions on the 11th.

And some Cambridge colleges will also email on the 12th. All non-UK candidates should get an email on the 12th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
BritishBean
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Matildadoel)
Oxford applicants should receive decisions on January 6th, by email, letter or both. It varies by college.
Matildadoel
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
[QUOTE=jneill;61752799]Oxford or Cambridge? They have different decision dates and methods of communicating can vary by college.

Cambridge posts decisions on the 11th.

And some Cambridge colleges will also email on the 12th. All non-UK candidates should get an email on the 12th.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
Thank You ever so much.]
ChiaraMcD
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I received a letter from Oxford on 6th January. I believe all applicants should have heard then for Oxford.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (183)
58.84%
I don't have everything I need (128)
41.16%

Watched Threads