Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBR50)
    lol, yes it would be ironic, but for some reason, I don't think it is!!

awwww.... I can dream can't I!

:rolleyes:
    lol, yep i do it all the time!

the ladies love you, yes they do yes they do

ReputationRep:
    Hell Yeah!

well... maybe! :rolleyes:

Me ===> :cool:

ReputationRep:
    actually, I can't think of 20 girls, let alone 20 girls who like me, AND who would willingly submit my mobile number to a dating service....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBR50)
    actually, I can't think of 20 girls, let alone 20 girls who like me, AND who would willingly submit my mobile number to a dating service....
    lol, when you were drunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    lol, when you were drunk
    Yes... Must have been... when I was drunk.

Although I can't go out clubbin etc. cos I'm only 17, but look more like 14 :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBR50)
    Yes... Must have been... when I was drunk.

Although I can't go out clubbin etc. cos I'm only 17, but look more like 14 :mad:
    oh dear, lol. everyone goes out clubbign underage!

but lookin young is a bummer though, i know someone whos like that. we take the piss out of him al the time. hehe, some clubs dont really mind though. fake ID and stuff could be useful.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear, lol. everyone goes out clubbign underage!

but lookin young is a bummer though, i know someone whos like that. we take the piss out of him al the time. hehe, some clubs dont really mind though. fake ID and stuff could be useful.
    its sooo boring going out when ur 18!! its like...whats the point i know im gnna get in

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, everyone has fake ID's... so they don't work anymore.

And anyway... I'm way to small for anyone to belive me. I'm gonna have problems when i actually turn 18 to have a driving licenece accepted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBR50)

And anyway... I'm way to small for anyone to belive me. I'm gonna have problems when i actually turn 18 to have a driving licenece accepted
    awwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    its sooo boring going out when ur 18!! its like...whats the point i know im gnna get in
    yeah i know, i missed when i was underage! the excitment!

like going to cinema and pubs. dunno whether they'll let you in

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know, i missed when i was underage! the excitment!

like going to cinema and pubs. dunno whether they'll let you in
    lol...u get me!! how funni!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBR50)

lol oh dear...

how tall are you? you cant be that small. my friend is like 5ft and shes got one.

ReputationRep:
    awwww
    lol... its not so bad.

I just get wrecked at parties.... ahhh free alcohol....

My (older) work friends keep tryna puerswade (Sp?!!) me to get a fake ID... but it's not gonna work!

ReputationRep:
    lol...u get me!! how funni!!
    yeah definitly, oh well. the only way is down :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBR50)
    lol... its not so bad.

My (older) work friends keep tryna puerswade (Sp?!!) me to get a fake ID... but it's not gonna work!
    it cud...u dnt have to be tall to be 18 u no!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBR50)
    lol... its not so bad.

depends where you go, smaller clubs wouldnt mind so much. but big ones want proper IDs, like passport or driving license. one i went to dont even accpet student card :eek:!

ReputationRep:
    lol oh dear...

how tall are you? you cant be that small. my friend is like 5ft and shes got one.
    Don't know my exact height... Although I'm pretty small... i.e. the smallest in my year.

It's tottally different for girls... 14 year old girls can get it. But they're stricter with guys.

I suppose it makes the whole 20 datting text messages a bit more ironic!

ReputationRep:
    depends where you go, smaller clubs wouldnt mind so much. but big ones want proper IDs, like passport or driving license. one i went to dont even accpet student card :eek:!
    true true same happens where i live....lucky thing was when i was 17 i didnt even get asked 4 id

ReputationRep:
    I live in a small town... In east yorkshire...

The 2/3 clubs there are have been busted by the police for letting in underaged ppl, so theres been a big cut down.

I might start by goin 2 pubs with my mates! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBR50)
    Don't know my exact height... Although I'm pretty small... i.e. the smallest in my year.

It's tottally different for girls... 14 year old girls can get it. But they're stricter with guys.

I suppose it makes the whole 20 datting text messages a bit more ironic!
    yeah thats true actually, most girls are pretty small. (well the ones i know anyway)

and, lol. maybe they like your "cuteness".

well not long to go before you're legal, and i'm pretty short and still get in (when i was underage i mean)

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.