Dodgy text message Watch

This discussion is closed.
kokopops
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeh coz clubs can get fined like £3000 per underage person in a club....like if there are 10underage kids in a club, they can get fined like £30,000 or sumthing like that...depends on area i guess...ie, more likely to happen in big cities
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MBR50)
I live in a small town... In east yorkshire...

The 2/3 clubs there are have been busted by the police for letting in underaged ppl, so theres been a big cut down.

I might start by goin 2 pubs with my mates! lol
oh right, well once they get on the police list they take thing quite seriously. coz they're tryin to crack down on this drinking culture thing, and letting in underage is quite serious now.
MBR50
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, I get into 15's with ID (occationally, without as well) so I'm hopping that as soon as I turn 18 I won't have a problem.

I'm not to bothered anyway, I'm goin to my friends birthday 'party' tonight after work.... which should be a laugh. You don't have to be in town to have a good time and get wrecked!
MBR50
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
yeh coz clubs can get fined like £3000 per underage person in a club....like if there are 10underage kids in a club, they can get fined like £30,000 or sumthing like that...depends on area i guess...ie, more likely to happen in big cities
were not talking about 10... more like 40!

apparently... when your pre 18 you feel all hard about gettin in... and as soon as you turn 18 you hate all the 'f*ckin kids' who are under 18...!

crazy world...
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MBR50)

apparently... when your pre 18 you feel all hard about gettin in... and as soon as you turn 18 you hate all the 'f*ckin kids' who are under 18...!

crazy world...
true that...its same with drivers tho! im a learner driver, and i hate learner drivers...i go mad when theyre on the road!!
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MBR50)

crazy world...
lol typical.
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
true that...its same with drivers tho! im a learner driver, and i hate learner drivers...i go mad when theyre on the road!!
lol, yeah! i pass my driving not so long ago, and is always mocking learners when they're on teh road.

"oh another bloody learning driver" :rolleyes: lol
MBR50
Report 14 years ago
lol, hehe, I know what you mean....

I'm learning too. I'm not to good yet tho, ive only had a couple of drives
MBR50
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
lol, yeah! i pass my driving not so long ago, and is always mocking learners when they're on teh road.

"oh another bloody learning driver" :rolleyes: lol
lol
MBR50
Report 14 years ago
ooooo... im 3 more posts away from 100..

Now 2.
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MBR50)

Now 2.
lol well done, not long you'd reach a 1000
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MBR50)

Now 2.
A fantastic milestone...you're not adored and respected like me though, are you. Get posting!
MBR50
Report 14 years ago
lol, nope... but it won't be long..

1 post left
MBR50
Report 14 years ago
ONE HUNDRED!!! yay.

I love milestones
tis_me_lord
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MBR50)
ONE HUNDRED!!! yay.

I love milestones
At this rate you'll have a huge post count soon, and some negative rep.

Don't worry, nobody will be cruel to you yet...
MBR50
Report 14 years ago
??? why?
tis_me_lord
Report 14 years ago
Why would you get negative rep, or why would people be lenient to you?
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Homegrownkitten)
I got a text message on my phone saying that I had an urgent message waiting for me and to call an 0871 number. Orange have sent me txts before saying that I have a message waiting, but they would never say it was urgent. The sender of this message isnt Orange, it too is an 0871 number. I think that this is some rip-off. Has anybody else had anything like this?
These messages are very common, and as you say are designed to trick you into spending a fortune on an expensive call...
MBR50
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Why would you get negative rep, or why would people be lenient to you?
why would I get negative rep?

Is it because I counted down 3 posts?
tis_me_lord
Report 14 years ago
lol if you made a habbit of doing so around any milestone people might get annoyed, don't worry i'm not saying people dislike you - they just have potential to if you continue, which i doubt you will because the next good milestone is 400 and that's ages away.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (143)
41.09%
Nope, not that interesting (137)
39.37%

Watched Threads